In the last year, most of us have engaged in more remote teaching that we might have expected in our whole lifetimes. What has worked, and what hasn’t? Seeded by ideas from you and your colleagues, we’ll share successes experienced, as well as lessons learned. In addition to finding some solace in commiserating among colleagues, we will develop ideas to set the stage for a successful spring semester.
- Wednesday, March 3, 12-1pm
- Thursday, March 4, 9-10am
- Location: Zoom
- Registration Link: https://forms.gle/PjvRGcUEUiw9Z3bv8
- Facilitator: Jordan Troisi, Senior Associate Director of the CTL
- Sponsor: Center for Teaching & Learning