The shuttle service has two routes: the Loop, which makes multiple stops, and the Commons, which offers express service between Alfond Commons and campus. Riders are encouraged to allocate a minimum of 30 minutes for commuting between Alfond Commons and Mayflower Hill.
Riders can track the shuttle and find estimated arrival times by visiting the shuttle tracker map or via the shuttle mobile app.
Monday-Friday: 6:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Alfond Commons (out back)
21 Gilman Street
Diamond Building (entrance by Ostrove)
SSWAC (Alumni Center)
Hours of Operation
Monday-Wednesday: 7 a.m.-1 a.m.
Thursday-Friday: 7 a.m.-2 a.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.-2 a.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m.-1 a.m.
The Colby Shuttle app lets you see the shuttle move in real time, search for stops near you, set stop reminders, and receive push notifications for important route updates.
Shuttle Rider Rules
- Please always follow the driver’s instructions.
- Please show your Colby ID to board the shuttle.
- Please refrain from bringing pets or other animals on the shuttle, unless they are a service animal.
- Eating or drinking is not allowed on the shuttle, although closed beverage containers are permitted.
- Smoking, illegal substances, or weapons are prohibited from the shuttle.
- Open alcohol containers are not allowed, and riders transporting a large amount of unopened alcohol may be denied access to the shuttle.
- Please refrain from using loud or abusive language.
- Please use headphones or earbuds to listen to music or other programming while riding the shuttle.
- Please remain alert for sudden or quick stops.
- If standing on the shuttle, please hold onto stanchions, hand bars, or seat bars.
- Please refrain from changing seats after the shuttle starts moving.
- Please refrain from sitting in the shuttle stairwell.
- Please remove your trash or litter from the shuttle.
- Small children must be removed from strollers while riding on the shuttle, and strollers must be folded and placed between seats to keep the aisle clear.
- Shuttle drivers have the right to deny service for unsafe behavior or circumstances caused by a rider.
- The shuttle is considered part of the campus, any violation of the rules or other misconduct will be reported to the assistant dean of conduct and accountability for follow up.
If you have questions or concerns about the shuttle service please contact the Department of Security: 207-859-5530, email@example.com.