The application deadline for the 2017 Oak Human Rights Fellowship for Filmmakers and Photographers has passed.
- By early September: Online application submission is available
- October 26: Nomination deadline
- November 30: Application deadline
- December – January: Review of applications and research on candidates
- February: Selection committee meetings to select final candidates
- Late February – Early March: Phone interviews with finalists
- April 15: Decision notification to all applicants
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-859-5319 for any questions concerning the nomination process.