And then, on the first Sunday in May, they gathered once more. Their boisterous laughs and winning smiles outdid even the most vibrant of the COC office’s graffiti art. The people elevated the room to a level deserved of only deities. And gods there were, in attendance: a departing class of ladies and gentlemen who have graced this office, yes, but also these mountains and rivers and forests and snowfields, for four beautiful years. So, per usual, the Colby Outing Club celebrated a week of good times spent out of doors.
- Gregory Naigles ’15 went on a geomorphology field trip! School is cool, kids!
- Lydia went in the arboretum for a jaunt, as did JB
- Kim went running in runnals
- Eric reported a “good” leader training trip to Acadia. His nonchalance is inaccurate, folks! Sleep with your eyes open till we get a blog post up on the site that is worthy of our adventures (we had 3 bottles of Chahlula……………)
- Kat Belle ’15 danced her last dance at the ‘loaf on Sunday. She and Molly Nash ’15 may not sleep inside again until graduation.
- JB played croquet?
- Ryan Cole ’15 and John Tortorello ’15 went to Chipotle…and walked between science buildings. John rode his bike once.
- carina wants to hike the bigelows during reading period!!!!! We cannot endorse this, however, so this will be unofficial.
- Jake Lester, Ryan Linehan and a CRU will be paddling’ the ‘ski on Thursday!
AU REVOIR MES AMIS I WILL MISS WRITING THE MINUTES SO MUCH haha I am coming back next year nerds !
Teddy “Sexcretary” “T$” Simpson