A famous person entered the strange college cave of the outing club office on Sunday night. And the crowds were silenced by his greatness. His wit and rad experiences and sleek noggin amazed the masses.
You missed out because Ken Meidell is a COOL MAN and he chatted with us LIKE WE WERE ALL FRIENDS!
ANYHOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo0ooOooolololol, The Minutes? Is that why you were here?
- Buck went mountain biking behind his grandfather’s farm in the Berkshires. Sounds like a fireside novel to me.
- Hannah and Brittany inaugurated a Turkey Trek with the fam! They are extremely wholesome!
- Tayte had a bonfire with some high school friends! Warmth.
- Emma Wood went skiing at Sugarloaf on Saturday! Hayburner is open. THE LAWD IS A MULE
- Emma and Lex ALSO hiked up Sugarloaf at 4 am and then skied down it a couple times! They are cool, which we already knew.
- LEX CAME IN 4TH AT A FANCY SKATE RACE THANG IN QUEBEC (Red Bull Crashed Ice) – she is practically famous, which you know to be true because she didn’t even come to the meeting, we just found that our because of HEARSAY
- Teddy went running and biking around the Cape with ex-Treasurer of the COC John Tort (he was a savant at this job btw)! He sends hugs.
- Julia took her family on a hike, and she said it was lame. (ending on a suuuper epic tale I know)
DECIDE YOUR FATE
- Biggy “Smalls” Low: Hannah squared are hiking this cool mountain that nobody’s heard of.
- Round Top: Julia wants to lead this beginner hike, and needs a co-lead!
- ~MyyysterrYYYY~: Buck and Sam want to do one we gathered via intense eye contact.
- Hike n Ski: Spencer wants to wake up early on Thursday and hike and ski at Sugarloaf. Stay TUUUNEED (do ya feel me???)
IT’S GETTIN CHILLY LET’S THINK ABOUT SPRANG BREEEAAAAKK!
- There will be many. We will be tabling in ze spa for these epic adventures THIS WEEK! They will include backpacking and skiing and other things. Details TBD!!!! (Think Death Valley and Quebec and JoshTree w/ the CMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! among others)
ok ok THAT’S ALL FOLKS