The campus is inundated with accepted students. The weather is beautiful. So get outside, soak up some sun, and mention David Greene’s hair to as many prospies as possible. And maybe even go on a COC trip! Here’s what we got:
- Logan and Keenan had a date/trip on Saddleback! They did 11 miles on the AT; ’twas spherical. 3/4 elements (blood, sweat, nudity), and GHOST WIND. Seriously, there was a freaky mini ghost tornado.
- Lex and Sister Lex and Emma went to reggae fest. Also, it appears Lex was here.
- Dos Frenches:
- Enviroco painted a lot of people green on French, but not Cassandra because she’s ‘not into that’. Paint might be permanent.
- Rachel and co. went on a “better” French Mountain trip and got leaves in their car from an unknown source (Hannah Bossi). Rachel ate a LOT of brie and caught a crunkfish (singular of crayfish). There was a dog. Estimated ⅔ ticks (confirmed) killed.
- Jack was sitting in Olin and hiked Mount Phillips. Uncertain of the connection.
- Dos Saras (both slotemps):
- Campus climbing. Looked dangerous. Wasn’t dangerous. Descent of Mount Alfond. These are all (incomplete) sentences that have been written about APT 110’s adventures this weekend.
- Hiked Tumbledown with Mama LoTemps.
- Kel hit me in the head with a wiffle ball. Might have a small dent in my head.
- Spencer got a thigh sunburn. Motion to change his names to RedLegs.
- Motion to change Spencer’s name passed through Executive Sexcretary Order. Yay democracy.
Stuff that’s gonna happen:
- Keenan and Julia are leading a trip to Tumbledown to reenact the movie Tumbledown (coincidence, eh?). Hopefully the pond will be there.
- Abby and Joe/Fini/maybe someone else is leading a white water rafting trip in two weekends! Be on the lookout for sign ups.
- Jack may be leading a bouldering trip this weekend!
- Williams Outing Club can’t fill a trip, so they need us to fill 7/10 spots. Carter Notch Hut. WONDERFUL. Look out for more info than that incredible description just gave you.
- Hannah Peters will lead Old Speck with Chloe this Sunday.
- Maddy and Anna are leading a trip to Blueberry(?) Mountain this Sunday.
- ROLL CLINIC tomorrow night from 7-9 pm. Sign ups go live TONIGHT at 8 pm.
Buddies of the Bigelows:
- There is a new form to send out before pre-trip meetings; ask Julia and Anna for details.
- T-shirts on the way!
- Apparently people used lots of microspikes, which is weird because it’s warm.
- Maeve is leader!
- Answers: CMC IN LOPO THE SINGLE BATHROOMS AS MANY AS I COULD CRANBERRY JUICE ELEPHANT SIZED PUPPY CRUMPLE PETER JAMES ROCK CLIMBING WITH MO DIDGERIDOO
- Many people ran for Bigelow Buddy positions! Vote on Cassandra’s email from last night.
- Gear candidates- Chris Marcello, Abby Mulligan, Park Cawley, Kaitlin Volk
- Events candidates- Hannah Peters, Keenan Boscoe
- Trips Facilitation candidates- Owens Strawinski, Anna Caughron, Brittany Bossi, Monique Legault
- Sugaring Candidates- Ryan Clemens, Lydia Wasmer
- Community Outreach Candidate- Rachel Bird
- PLATFORMS FOR CABIN MANAGER DUE THIS SUNDAY AT 7PM