We getting close to the end of the year, which means it’s SEMI NICE OUT. aka It’s time to get outside and pretend it’s seventy degrees, even when it’s actually forty-five! Here’s what we got going on:
- Mo ‘Monique’ Legault went bouldering with Jack ‘Finch’ Lynch, Parky-Park ‘Park’ Park and Peej ‘Pearse’ Benson. It was in Bangor at a Boy Scout camp, apparently. Was tough, but Jack managed to find the rock.
- Rugby team had an afternoon in the arb and there may or may not have been a bonfire. Jack Sears went for a swim.
- Park, Lisa ‘Linda’ B-R, Chloe ‘Daphne’ Boehm and Sage ‘Anna’ Jordan attempted to go up Old Speck. Lots of ice, no spikes. Lisa and Sage went ‘swimming’. Not sure what that means.
- Julia ‘Nelson’ Nelson, Air ‘Julia’ von Ehr, Keenan ‘Spikes’ Boscoe and 4 others took an aggressive NJ ‘Burb to Tumbledown and saw some state of water. Keenan did not get hypothermia.
- APT 110 went stargazing and looked at the pink (for a little bit) moon. Ran into all 3 Bossis (a rare sight).
- Amy ‘alotemps’ LoTemplio’ went outside A LOT. Went to Hume Center with some Twix. Brit ‘Fiddle’ Biddle jumped in. Also on Earth Day she went into the arb.
- EnviroCo went to Dairy Cone. Julia N. got cookie dough. With sprinkles. A solid choice.
- Cassandra ‘Those quotes on the quote board don’t represent me accurately’ Biette went to Acadia.
Stuff that’s gonna happen:
- Polar Plunge at Hume Center Friday afternoon maybe?
- Some trip may happen on Friday for those who usually have no class on Thursdays.
- Cat ‘Dog’ McClure wants to lead a trip to some large mountain on Sunday, maybe one or more of the Bigelows. Amy wants to lead.
- Keenan might want to lead a trip. Possibly Mo will lead with him.
- Roll clinic tomorrow night 7-9 pm. Sign ups go live at 8 pm tonight.
- Sara ‘Thesis’ LoTemplio wants to lead her FINAL trip this Sunday.
- Logan ‘Bigelow’ Gillen will be leading a clinic on digital resources for trip planning this Thursday at office hours.
- LTT is rumored to be defined as ‘lit’.
- CABIN SHINDIG will happen next Sunday the 8th at 5pm!! Sign up HERE.
Buddies of the Bigelows:
- Nothing. Julia left when we called on her.
- Wednesday meeting 7 pm.
- Gear donations! If you have extra gear in your room that you don’t use anymore, GIFT IT TO THE COC so others can use it and enjoy it!
- Adventure race did not happen. Email Hannah ‘Slightly Taller’ Bossi if you haven’t signed up and want to. It will probably happen at some point in the future.
- Colby Cares Day is this weekend! Sign up here. We also need 5 people to lead clinics there, so look out for an email with that form.
- No events meeting this week.
- Hardy Girls event this Tuesday 4-5:30 pm, setting up tents and such. Talk to Cassandra if you’re interested!
- Just finished final boiling.
- If you worked for them at all, you’ll get some stuff! Hoorah!
- Buck ‘Loudest Skier on the Mountain’ Auchincloss got a trophy for the future winner! Apparently it’s a perfect trophy. I really hope it doesn’t have any form of him naked as part of it.
- At the next meeting, we will be voting for the best nudity!
- Keenan likes this room and wants to make it better. He wants to get a crew together to TRANSFORM THE OFFICE. Talk to him if you want to help or if you like talking to Keenan.
- We will be tabling soon to sell t-shirts, sugaring shirts, and hats, as well as receive gear donations. Keep an eye out for an email about that.
- IF YOU WILL BE ON CAMPUS THIS SUMMER and are interested in helping us out by being either gear manager of cabin manager for the summer, LET K-COUNCIL KNOW ASAP. You will receive at least one donut. Actually, I can’t promise that.
- Vote here for cabin manager.