As obvious from the beautiful weather outside, it’s almost summer, meaning the COC has now had its final meeting of the year. We wistfully say goodbye to our trusty seniors as they go on to bigger and smaller things. But for now, let us enjoy the rain and cold for all its wonder. Here’s what I got:
- LTT (Leader Training Trip) was LIT (LIT). They hiked the Beehive and hardly anyone got stung (hopefully that joke is not a sign of my humor for the rest of these minutes).
- Abby and Fini led a white water rafting trip on the Kennebec! Supposedly it was awesome. All levels of rapids were rapidded.
- Pearse-Jacob and Jack Lynch climbed at El Precipe. ‘It was mellow’-Jack.
- Sara and Emma and George went canoeing on Friday! Then she stopped being an athlete. Then she and Ridgeway hiked French Mountain on Sunday – Sara’s last trip!!! Sara had a busy weekend.
- Logan took a chainsaw to some wood. AKA whittling.
- Eric hiked French Mountain. ‘Twas LIT.
- APT 110 minus Sara and Kimbo hiked Abraham (no spikes involved). Sun nudity possibly happened. Cat got caught twirling.
Stuff that’s gonna happen:
- CABIN SHINDIG/BARBECUE/AWARDS/FUNTIME- sign up on this form. It will be a fun and relaxing way to end the COC year and acknowledge the awesome stuff we’ve done this year.
- ROLL CLINIC on Tuesday from 7-9 pm. Sign ups go live at 8 pm tonight.
- If you have any questions about further leader processes, ask Julia and Anna.
- LTT might change to LIT, but also it probably won’t once Owens comes back.
- Outdoor Research sent us hella jackets. If anyone wants to send them a gift basket of mini-muffins, that would be much appreciated.
- T-shirts are being sold! Buy one or three or possibly DEFINITELY HELP SELL THEM.
- We are accepting gear donations, so if you have any stuff you don’t use anymore (especially hiking boots), we would really appreciate adding them to our gear room.
- If you’re volunteering for CCAK bbq, make sure you go. Also we need a couple more volunteers. Email email@example.com with any questions, comments, recipes, or photos of giraffes.
- Trying to reschedule adventure race, might not work. Who knows? Definitely not me.
- If you did sugar, Seth has stuff for you.
- Naked in Nature Contest has been completed, and it is time for voting.
- Vote in the office with paper and put it in the box. Buck will tally the votes before the cabin shindig. Has not been decided whether he will the tally the votes nudely.
- If you live in Boston, NY, DC, or San Fran area and want to go outside with alumni, talk to Logan!
- Sophie Gould has become a leader!
- Answers: FRANCE FOLD DIDGERIDON’T BECAUSE ALWAYS KEYES THIRD FLOOR IN THE FAR STALL BECAUSE IT HAS A SKYLIGHT BATHROOM PROBABLY STRONG PASS SO LIT BLUE STONE 7UP AND RED MYSTERY PROVE IT YEAH THAT WAS AGGRESSIVE BOXERS