Hello, it’s me. I was wondering if after all these years you’d like to meet [your new secretary]
Here’s what happened last week (and last semester?)
- Ski trip happened- Signups go live every Friday on ColbyNOW
- Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my! Anna went to Jackman-She recommends literally anywhere near the US-Canada border. Notice: Has not crossed it yet, nor has she snuck up on it
- Brownies were used and microspikes were consumed by Lilli. I think thats right.
- Logan and RadDad went Ice Climbing. They were very excited to be excited about the same radness.
- Eli went up Mt Washington- skiing was bulletproof. No skiing was harmed in the making of these minutes
- TylerMac went to Patagonia and backpacked for a fortnight (this did not happen in one weekend)
- Tom Kiffney returned from abroad-but-not-really-abroad (YAY)
Things that will happen as tomorrow becomes today (woah)
- Michael ‘Pebble’ Stone wants a colead! Brittany is down. Look for something Friday Afternoon
- Lilli is chill (and leading a trip as such) Hit her up ASAP (email@example.com)
- Mr. Kramer wants to do something else… v unclear
- Young Stone also wants to sn-ayak (snow-Kayak)
- Contradance! Tuesday @ 7pm ! Anna is amped! No talent required. Maine folk dancing- with a live caller and a band! Twirling highly reccomended
Winter Skills- Postponed. Rescheduled TBD. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns!
Bates Outing Club stuff will happen! Trampoline park & Salt Pump takeover (BBC vs CBB)
- Gear– Lots of toys. Come play!
- Trips– Talk with them about the process. Update leader profiles. Anna plugged contradance. PSA leaders get prodeals! Email email@example.com
- Cabin/Sugaring– It’s still cold. Sap will start running l8r
- Events- Movie night happened. More will happen. Including this week- Wed@8pm
Logan is sledding after the movie on wednesday! (~9:30pm)
Whiperlight Clinic- Tuesday night at 7
Ski Tuning Clinic- Thursday night at 7!
Night of a Thousand Glowsticks- Monday the 23rd! Brittany is amped. She promises 2000 glow-sticks minimum. Skating, Skiing, Sledding, Romping, Adventuring, Snark Hunting.
PSA THE ICE ON JOHNSON POND HAS BEEN DEEMED OPEN. 14 INCHES OF ICE. SEE YOU OUT THERE!