with our bellies filled with turkey (or turkey-substitute, for the avian sympathizers among us), we return. read all about what we did outside! it’s sort of interesting!
what we don did
- max went for a walk in the woods, lost the car keys, ended up stranded
- addie went to the beach, was attacked by seagulls
- anna went to beach on thanksgiving, it was cold
- ian went to walden pond on friday, no blood or sweat or tears because of familial interference
- michael stone went on the freedom trail on friday and then cut up a tree on saturday
- nat went to wood’s hole beachy area on thanksgiving, found a rock (yay geology!)
- soren climbed a tree, soren was happy, tree was not
what we gon’ do
- max wants to lead a trip up the bigelows with chris
- michael stone wants to play wiffleball! and maybe lead a trip
- soren wants to find an abandoned trail up the baldpates!
- maybe nat could lead a trip too, if persuaded
- during jan plan break (after jan plan)
- sign ups will be the very beginning of january, which is to say after december
- we can’t pay for it all, so you’d have to pay for some of it
- there is a price estimate, but max can’t remember it (it’s $250 if it’s doubling as your wfa, $400 or so otherwise)
- sign ups going out tonight!
- big bend / tonto / chic-choc skiiiiing
- tabling this coming week! sign up in the coming email!
- ya don’t need to be a leader for this
- 1 hour long slots, pretty low commitment
- more trash? soren or rainbow sherbet?
- soren? 15
- rainbow sherbet? 9
- whipped cream? we have it!
- done w/ events for the rest of the semester, keep your eyes peeled for stuff happening in the groupme!
- wear festive sweaters for the last meeting!
- cabin, sugaring, conservation, diversity & inclusion