Welcome back, outdoors-lovers!! Seeing all your lovely faces at the meeting warmed my heart and cooled my toes (still confused by the toe effect). If you’re new to reading my minutes, I apologize in advance. If you’re not new, well, it’s your fault that you clicked on the link. Suckers. Anyway, here’s what happened in a windowless room with many couches on a wonderful Sunday evening:
WHAT WE HAVE DONE WITH OUR WEEK(END):
- Chloe, Abby, Caroline, Maddy, Jamie, and Zane hiked a prezidENT. ‘Twas a lot of fun, they got to see a cabin. There was sweat, but unfortunately no tears. Too bad.
- The weather app sucks, but Kaitlin and Brittany (plus others) managed to sweat a little bit on French Mountain. Toad urine (NOT FROG URINE) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jys_SuLW9Es) was spotted.
- PJ went to his house with Spencer. Along with that, he and Dylan and others climbed some sick stuff at Mount Washington. No nudity was involved apparently, but I for one don’t believe it.
- Maddy and Park and Logan and others summited THE BIG OLE KATAHDIN and Logan ate a WHOLE block of cheese. No updates yet on his digestive system.
- Anna and Hannah and Amy and some others went to Maiden(s?) cliff(s?) and DID NOT go swimming. They played fantasy, in which someone presumably died.
- Keenan went up Old Speck What the Heck and put cream cheese on another vehicle’s parts. Keller ate some pies.
- Julia and Hannah others went to Grafton Notch and ate pie and went swimming. BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD STAPLES STAPLES STAPLES STAPLES. THE BIG 4 (blood sweat nudity tears for future notice) ALL HAPPENED.
- Tanner Tucker Mickey Ian tkiff and Eric bouldered on boulders.
- Jake and others paddled up a bloody river. Bowdoin got shown (showed?) up.
- Amy B and Dalton and others did THE BIG OLE KATAHDIN. Fear was had.
- Owens and some other unknown (or maybe known by some of y’all) people climbed at Precipice (in ACADIA) and CRUSHED and had fun.
- Soren Austin Max Spencer Jeremy Maddy Martin Maeve Collette (and sorta Dylan) went up Mount Washington and it was pretty. No reports on whether they made it down. Nudity sweat blood and tears supposedly had, but I doubt it. Spencer is known to be a liar.
WHAT IS YET TO BE:
- Park is doing some crazy 30 mile hike with SARA LOTEMPLIO (aka tied for best president ever) this weekend, let him know if you’re interested.
- Hannah B and I and Michael Kramer and Stampy ‘Nat’ Joyce are going on the BEST TRIP IN THE WORLD which might be Katahdin but also might not but no matter what WILL BE THE BEST from a completely unbiased third-party observer.
- Spencer is leading a biking trip to common ground fair Friday after (his) classes.
- Volunteer at that there (Common Ground) fair, it’s fantastic.
- Brittany and Chloe are heading to the Whites (Wildcat to Moriah), lengthy hike and tons of fun and 6(!) 4000 footers.
- Acadia Sky Festival w/ Dylan and his +1 Lydia (DOUBLE DATE OPPORTUNITY). Let Dylan (email@example.com) know if you’re interested in joining. p.s. Date not mandatory.
- Mo wants to do a night hike sometime this week!
- Sugarloaf Mountain Bike Festival (talk to Eli at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested) is this weekend.
- This Saturday, Grain Surfboards is having their Surf Revolutions party (movie premiere, food and beer, $15, many funs).
- Look out for roll clinics at the pool.
- Presi loop weekend before fall break? Maybe.
- The first Leader Training Trip of the year will be September 30th-October 2nd (Mount Blue?). A survey will be coming out soon for those interested in getting trained to become a COC leader. If you have any questions, direct them to Owens (email@example.com) and Brittany (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you have any other questions about become a leader, ask Owens or Brittany or a K Council member, or just come to office hours (Mon-Thurs 7-8pm)!
CANOEING CANOEING CANOEING:
- Leader Canoe Training trip (trailers and canoeing) will be run by Ryan Linehan 9-5 this Sunday, talk to K Council (preferably Logan at email@example.com) ASAP if interested. Spots are limited; must have had a driver’s license for three years to get trailer certified.
- Just a reminder: office hours are 7-8 pm Mondays-Thursdays! Come to hang out or ask questions or do fun stuff or do homework or make voodoo dolls or whittle or play the bassoon or drive around in one of those yellow and orange play cars that kids have or sit and watch the wall. Also if anyone has one of those yellow and orange play cars that kids have please let me know.
- Trips Facilitation:
- If you’re a current leader or aspiring leader already on the outing-leaders list, check out the Leader Resources file that has been sent to you! It’s SICK.
- No membership fees.
- Talk to Abby (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Park (email@example.com) if you need anything.
- We’ve got so much stuff you can all use for free (originally while taking notes I just wrote ‘WE’VE GOT THE MEATS’ for this bullet. Took me a little bit to figure out what I meant)!
- If you’re interested in being on gear committee, come to committee hours on Thursday 7-8 pm or just talk to the committee heads!
- If you’re interested in construction, they want you.
- Tent City Night: working with tents this Thursday 7-8pm.
- TENT TENT TENT TENT TENT TENT TENT TENT.
- Game night in two weekends?!?!$%!?//!
- There will be a family hike in the arb the Sunday of Parents Weekend at 11 am. Show up your family with your superior walking abilities that you’ve learned in your time in the COC.
- Family (COC) dinners every Sunday at 6 pm. All are welcome, as long as all are wearing fedoras.
- Whittling will probably happen soon (GET PUMPED).
- Not yet, don’t get too excited
It appears that’s all I’ve got for you. If you haven’t quite had enough, just contact me (preferred method GroupMe direct message or Facetime Audio) and I’ll send you audio recordings of myself directly quoting Remember the Titans with pronunciation errors. However, if for some reason you’ve had enough, then I guess it’s goodbye for now. Have a fantastically fun but decidedly disciplined week.
As obvious from the beautiful weather outside, it’s almost summer, meaning the COC has now had its final meeting of the year. We wistfully say goodbye to our trusty seniors as they go on to bigger and smaller things. But for now, let us enjoy the rain and cold for all its wonder. Here’s what I got:
- LTT (Leader Training Trip) was LIT (LIT). They hiked the Beehive and hardly anyone got stung (hopefully that joke is not a sign of my humor for the rest of these minutes).
- Abby and Fini led a white water rafting trip on the Kennebec! Supposedly it was awesome. All levels of rapids were rapidded.
- Pearse-Jacob and Jack Lynch climbed at El Precipe. ‘It was mellow’-Jack.
- Sara and Emma and George went canoeing on Friday! Then she stopped being an athlete. Then she and Ridgeway hiked French Mountain on Sunday – Sara’s last trip!!! Sara had a busy weekend.
- Logan took a chainsaw to some wood. AKA whittling.
- Eric hiked French Mountain. ‘Twas LIT.
- APT 110 minus Sara and Kimbo hiked Abraham (no spikes involved). Sun nudity possibly happened. Cat got caught twirling.
Stuff that’s gonna happen:
- CABIN SHINDIG/BARBECUE/AWARDS/FUNTIME- sign up on this form. It will be a fun and relaxing way to end the COC year and acknowledge the awesome stuff we’ve done this year.
- ROLL CLINIC on Tuesday from 7-9 pm. Sign ups go live at 8 pm tonight.
- If you have any questions about further leader processes, ask Julia and Anna.
- LTT might change to LIT, but also it probably won’t once Owens comes back.
- Outdoor Research sent us hella jackets. If anyone wants to send them a gift basket of mini-muffins, that would be much appreciated.
- T-shirts are being sold! Buy one or three or possibly DEFINITELY HELP SELL THEM.
- We are accepting gear donations, so if you have any stuff you don’t use anymore (especially hiking boots), we would really appreciate adding them to our gear room.
- If you’re volunteering for CCAK bbq, make sure you go. Also we need a couple more volunteers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, recipes, or photos of giraffes.
- Trying to reschedule adventure race, might not work. Who knows? Definitely not me.
- If you did sugar, Seth has stuff for you.
- Naked in Nature Contest has been completed, and it is time for voting.
- Vote in the office with paper and put it in the box. Buck will tally the votes before the cabin shindig. Has not been decided whether he will the tally the votes nudely.
- If you live in Boston, NY, DC, or San Fran area and want to go outside with alumni, talk to Logan!
- Sophie Gould has become a leader!
- Answers: FRANCE FOLD DIDGERIDON’T BECAUSE ALWAYS KEYES THIRD FLOOR IN THE FAR STALL BECAUSE IT HAS A SKYLIGHT BATHROOM PROBABLY STRONG PASS SO LIT BLUE STONE 7UP AND RED MYSTERY PROVE IT YEAH THAT WAS AGGRESSIVE BOXERS
It’s been an honor this past semester giving you all information in a (hopefully) humorous manner. While I am sad that this wonderful year is drawing to a close, I am already excited for the new opportunities of next year and all the ways that I will write them down and send them to you. This is Sexcretary Krumholz, signing off.
We getting close to the end of the year, which means it’s SEMI NICE OUT. aka It’s time to get outside and pretend it’s seventy degrees, even when it’s actually forty-five! Here’s what we got going on:
- Mo ‘Monique’ Legault went bouldering with Jack ‘Finch’ Lynch, Parky-Park ‘Park’ Park and Peej ‘Pearse’ Benson. It was in Bangor at a Boy Scout camp, apparently. Was tough, but Jack managed to find the rock.
- Rugby team had an afternoon in the arb and there may or may not have been a bonfire. Jack Sears went for a swim.
- Park, Lisa ‘Linda’ B-R, Chloe ‘Daphne’ Boehm and Sage ‘Anna’ Jordan attempted to go up Old Speck. Lots of ice, no spikes. Lisa and Sage went ‘swimming’. Not sure what that means.
- Julia ‘Nelson’ Nelson, Air ‘Julia’ von Ehr, Keenan ‘Spikes’ Boscoe and 4 others took an aggressive NJ ‘Burb to Tumbledown and saw some state of water. Keenan did not get hypothermia.
- APT 110 went stargazing and looked at the pink (for a little bit) moon. Ran into all 3 Bossis (a rare sight).
- Amy ‘alotemps’ LoTemplio’ went outside A LOT. Went to Hume Center with some Twix. Brit ‘Fiddle’ Biddle jumped in. Also on Earth Day she went into the arb.
- EnviroCo went to Dairy Cone. Julia N. got cookie dough. With sprinkles. A solid choice.
- Cassandra ‘Those quotes on the quote board don’t represent me accurately’ Biette went to Acadia.
Stuff that’s gonna happen:
- Polar Plunge at Hume Center Friday afternoon maybe?
- Some trip may happen on Friday for those who usually have no class on Thursdays.
- Cat ‘Dog’ McClure wants to lead a trip to some large mountain on Sunday, maybe one or more of the Bigelows. Amy wants to lead.
- Keenan might want to lead a trip. Possibly Mo will lead with him.
- Roll clinic tomorrow night 7-9 pm. Sign ups go live at 8 pm tonight.
- Sara ‘Thesis’ LoTemplio wants to lead her FINAL trip this Sunday.
- Logan ‘Bigelow’ Gillen will be leading a clinic on digital resources for trip planning this Thursday at office hours.
- LTT is rumored to be defined as ‘lit’.
- CABIN SHINDIG will happen next Sunday the 8th at 5pm!! Sign up HERE.
Buddies of the Bigelows:
- Nothing. Julia left when we called on her.
- Wednesday meeting 7 pm.
- Gear donations! If you have extra gear in your room that you don’t use anymore, GIFT IT TO THE COC so others can use it and enjoy it!
- Adventure race did not happen. Email Hannah ‘Slightly Taller’ Bossi if you haven’t signed up and want to. It will probably happen at some point in the future.
- Colby Cares Day is this weekend! Sign up here. We also need 5 people to lead clinics there, so look out for an email with that form.
- No events meeting this week.
- Hardy Girls event this Tuesday 4-5:30 pm, setting up tents and such. Talk to Cassandra if you’re interested!
- Just finished final boiling.
- If you worked for them at all, you’ll get some stuff! Hoorah!
- Buck ‘Loudest Skier on the Mountain’ Auchincloss got a trophy for the future winner! Apparently it’s a perfect trophy. I really hope it doesn’t have any form of him naked as part of it.
- At the next meeting, we will be voting for the best nudity!
- Keenan likes this room and wants to make it better. He wants to get a crew together to TRANSFORM THE OFFICE. Talk to him if you want to help or if you like talking to Keenan.
- We will be tabling soon to sell t-shirts, sugaring shirts, and hats, as well as receive gear donations. Keep an eye out for an email about that.
- IF YOU WILL BE ON CAMPUS THIS SUMMER and are interested in helping us out by being either gear manager of cabin manager for the summer, LET K-COUNCIL KNOW ASAP. You will receive at least one donut. Actually, I can’t promise that.
- Vote here for cabin manager.
Hope you all enjoyed reading the words I typed. If you didn’t, that pretty much negates my whole Monday afternoon, so please do. Have a wonderful week, and if you see a squirrel, feed it a cookie. If not for it, then for me.
The campus is inundated with accepted students. The weather is beautiful. So get outside, soak up some sun, and mention David Greene’s hair to as many prospies as possible. And maybe even go on a COC trip! Here’s what we got:
- Logan and Keenan had a date/trip on Saddleback! They did 11 miles on the AT; ’twas spherical. 3/4 elements (blood, sweat, nudity), and GHOST WIND. Seriously, there was a freaky mini ghost tornado.
- Lex and Sister Lex and Emma went to reggae fest. Also, it appears Lex was here.
- Dos Frenches:
- Enviroco painted a lot of people green on French, but not Cassandra because she’s ‘not into that’. Paint might be permanent.
- Rachel and co. went on a “better” French Mountain trip and got leaves in their car from an unknown source (Hannah Bossi). Rachel ate a LOT of brie and caught a crunkfish (singular of crayfish). There was a dog. Estimated ⅔ ticks (confirmed) killed.
- Jack was sitting in Olin and hiked Mount Phillips. Uncertain of the connection.
- Dos Saras (both slotemps):
- Campus climbing. Looked dangerous. Wasn’t dangerous. Descent of Mount Alfond. These are all (incomplete) sentences that have been written about APT 110’s adventures this weekend.
- Hiked Tumbledown with Mama LoTemps.
- Kel hit me in the head with a wiffle ball. Might have a small dent in my head.
- Spencer got a thigh sunburn. Motion to change his names to RedLegs.
- Motion to change Spencer’s name passed through Executive Sexcretary Order. Yay democracy.
Stuff that’s gonna happen:
- Keenan and Julia are leading a trip to Tumbledown to reenact the movie Tumbledown (coincidence, eh?). Hopefully the pond will be there.
- Abby and Joe/Fini/maybe someone else is leading a white water rafting trip in two weekends! Be on the lookout for sign ups.
- Jack may be leading a bouldering trip this weekend!
- Williams Outing Club can’t fill a trip, so they need us to fill 7/10 spots. Carter Notch Hut. WONDERFUL. Look out for more info than that incredible description just gave you.
- Hannah Peters will lead Old Speck with Chloe this Sunday.
- Maddy and Anna are leading a trip to Blueberry(?) Mountain this Sunday.
- ROLL CLINIC tomorrow night from 7-9 pm. Sign ups go live TONIGHT at 8 pm.
Buddies of the Bigelows:
- There is a new form to send out before pre-trip meetings; ask Julia and Anna for details.
- T-shirts on the way!
- Apparently people used lots of microspikes, which is weird because it’s warm.
- Adventure race sign ups due tonight!
- Colby Cares Day is April 30th from 9-12 in the morning, make sure to sign up here!
- CCAK bbq sign ups are still open, sign up for an event here.
- Club fair tonight 8-9:30 in Pulver. TABLE FOR IT.
- Maeve is leader!
- Answers: CMC IN LOPO THE SINGLE BATHROOMS AS MANY AS I COULD CRANBERRY JUICE ELEPHANT SIZED PUPPY CRUMPLE PETER JAMES ROCK CLIMBING WITH MO DIDGERIDOO
- Many people ran for Bigelow Buddy positions! Vote on Cassandra’s email from last night.
- Gear candidates- Chris Marcello, Abby Mulligan, Park Cawley, Kaitlin Volk
- Events candidates- Hannah Peters, Keenan Boscoe
- Trips Facilitation candidates- Owens Strawinski, Anna Caughron, Brittany Bossi, Monique Legault
- Sugaring Candidates- Ryan Clemens, Lydia Wasmer
- Community Outreach Candidate- Rachel Bird
- PLATFORMS FOR CABIN MANAGER DUE THIS SUNDAY AT 7PM
Well, it’s dinnertime, so I guess these minutes are about as good as they’re gonna get. After all, food first, family second, safety third, cheese fourth. Adios, and may you all be blessed with a bounty of brie. And some candy for you lactose intolerants out there.
The eminent statesman Gunther has returned to his true home, finally saved from his treacherous captors. But the kidnapping will not go unpunished. The feud rages on. Also, a meeting happened:
So many things we have done:
- Eli went to Tucks last Sunday and it was awesome. Great day. Also he went surfing today. Eli’s been busy.
- Keenan, Abby and Kaitlin did some stuff in the ‘dacks (which I’ve heard aren’t as good as the Whites). They failed to summit a very large mountain. No types of spikes were involved.
- Chloe and Eli and others went on some sort of trip with a wolfish individual. I think they skied. Eli tried to become Father Ryan. Father Ryan slept on the floor to relive college glory days. No knowledge of whether Ryan took part in other old college pastimes. Also not sure why Ryan didn’t have a bed in college.
- Park and the CMC went to Red River Gorge with the glorious Gunther. Minimal clothes were involved, apparently.
- COC and women’s rugby coordinated a trip and went to Maiden’s Cliff in Camden! There was snow! Also SWEAT. There may have also been a good old-fashioned mooning. Which is the same as a new-fashioned mooning, but in a car.
- APT 110 hiked up Bretton Woods for the sunset. “Kim rode Jenna into the sunset”-slotemps
- Amy went to Utah. Horses were ridden. Two ice creams one day. “Nothing you say makes sense”-slotemps to alotemps. Ah the wonders of sibling banter. Also there was apple cider.
- Spencer the Schmoozer and Sophie brought some never-evers (including Johanna) up to Sugarloaf and some people learned to ski! All things happened (B,S,T,N).
- Sara did some banana suit tomahawking. Don’t ask me what that means.
- Anna and Cassandra went to Death Valley and biked and flowers and low things and sea level and salt. I’m already tired of taking notes and it’s the first category.
- CMC competition happened Saturday! Bates and Bowdoin were there and climbed some stuff. There were lots of people and normal amounts of hammocks and slack lines.
- Emma, Brother Emma and Air Julia did not ski Tucks. They had no spikes. BUT there was lots of tree-hugging and lots of butt-sliding. So definitely a successful trip.
- Wow that was a lot of things.
So many things we’re gonna do:
- Logan wants to go up Saddleback and have a hot chocolate party. Let Logan know if you want to co-lead.
- Abby and Joe are leading rafting sometime in the future!
- Buck and Mo are leading a tumbledown trip on Saturday. Possibility of it being a Sasquatch hike, so if you’d like to meet a mythical creature, this is the chance of a lifetime.
- Julia and Keenan want to reenact the movie Tumbledown sometime this weekend (maybe Sunday).
- COC-CMC collaboration trip may happen, depending on how the feud goes.
- Julia and Sam (myself!) will be leading a trip up BIG SPENCER MOUNTAIN within the next couple weeks. The main task of the trip will be to discover how large the mountain’s nose is. Spencer will not be allowed on the trip.
- Spring Leader Training Trip is happening the weekend of April 30th-May 1st! Sign up here.
- MLRC Green is Not White retreat this Sunday! We will be leaving campus around 11:30. Dad (Ryan) and his kids will be there! We will be back by 5 pm. YOU SHOULD GO ON THIS. Sign up here.
- Anna is leading a bowdrill clinic on Wednesday from 7-8 pm! It’s gonna be awesome.
- WHITTLING WEDNESDAY RETURNS IN FULL FORCE THIS WEDNESDAY. Come carve some wood.
Best Bigelow Buddies Around:
- Meeting on wednesday, hopefully better than last week.
- T-shirt designs have been sent in. Jeff(?) is cool. We will have t-shirts.
- CCAK barbecue is coming up! The theme is Camp CCAK and they’re looking for people to lead outdoorsy activities. Hannah will send out a sign up sheet soon, so keep a lookout for it.
- Adventure Race will happen next weekend! More info will be coming soon.
- TGR movie contract is looking good; should be happening soon.
- Social Justice Sunday is becoming COC Storytime!
- NAKED IN NATURE CONTEST IS UP. Prize is as of yet undecided.
- Send more naked in nature photos to email@example.com.
- Logan and Spencer read their platforms for the presidency! You can vote here.
Well, that’s all I got folks. Hope you read this all in an Australian accent, or else you really missed the gist of it. But then again, none of us are perfect. Except Ryan. He’s perfect.
Major credits to the WONDERFULly-bad-at-eating-donuts Julia von Ehr for taking notes during the meeting. I’ll do my best to make my minutes as different from those notes as possible, because, as we all know, she’s in on an inside plot to slowly destroy the Outing Club and all we stand for. Or maybe that’s me. Or Spencer. Who knows? Well this is an unusually long heading. Anyways, here goes:
What we been up to:
- NICK WENT FISHING MEMORIES WHERE HAD (PS it was also his first meeting!!)
- Eric went for a run in 70 degree weather (in the crabby state of Maryland)
- Jake went to the Hume center! He was gonna jump in for a swim, but there was ice, and it hurts to jump onto ice.
- PSA FROM CASSANDRA: don’t walk on ice around here, someone fell in and died in Camden last week. I was gonna make a joke about this PSA, but I feel it might not be a joking matter. So just know you missed out on a great joke in this spot.
- There was also a night time fire on Runnals (’twas a log cabin/lean-to style hybrid). Jake and Eli are “fire physicists”. I do not know who said this as I was not at the meeting. Odds-are they still aren’t on the level as fire-making legend Fire-Kat.
- Some people (definitely including Rachel) had an impromptu and completely unplanned get-together atop the steps of Miller Library to see the sunrise on Saturday morning after a full night of sleeping and general healthy behavior.
Things we might do if we feel up to it:
- Roll clinic led by Spencer and Wolf-Dog Linehan tomorrow at 7 pm. Sign ups around 9 tonight probably?
- Julia referred to Wolf-Dog as RDOG in her notes. Let it be known this is vastly incorrect.
- Tree ID clinic on Wednesday (led probably by Jack Lynch but maybe not because he hasn’t texted Sara back in typical Jack Lynch fashion). The clinic will be at 6PM even though Jack wants to do it at 6AM because ‘that’d be great for seeing birds’.
- SPRING BREAAAAAK. Rumor is that’s happening.
Things we’ll definitely do in April (not sure why this is a separate section, this is pretty much chaos, Julia):
- White water rafting?!?!?! We’d love for this to happen, it would probably be with Crabapple on the Kennebec. Yay water and helmets.
- This line of notes just said “RAD RAD RAD”. Don’t know what to take from that.
- Learn to Ski Day! All expenses paid for by COC, so even if you need to rent it’s all good. Keep an eye out for this.
- Leader training trip (APRIL 30TH) at ACADIA!!!!!! Sign ups/apps will be after break. Will be led by yours truly, so consider whether you really want to spend two days learning from me. Acadia’s great though.
- Spring WFA course run by COOT! More info on that coming soon. WFA is a requirement for a COC leader.
ELEXIONESZES (that’s Dutch for elections):
- President platforms are due April 2nd (must be a rising Senior).
- Secretary and Treasurer platforms are due April 9th (secretary and treasurer).
- Sometime after those are announced, committee head platforms will be due.
- Reminder that even previously held positions must be run for again. Complete democracy up in here.
Committee Bigelow Buddies Peoples:
- Gear with Chris (Spencer keeps disappearing):
- NO GEAR MEETING WEDNESDAY
- Plug from Logan: donate your old hiking boots!!
- Due to weird weather (read: climate change) sugaring yield has not been that great BUT there are still opportunities to help out
- Potential pancake breakfast for the Colby community
- We are very close to getting a hard structure over the sugaring shack (project run by PPD…built by students, talk to Seth if you want to help)
- Movie screening in Olin 1 on March 30th, first all black ascent of Denali: http://expeditiondenali.nols.edu/
- Working on the adventure race (obstacle course/scavenger hunt extravaganza on Earth Day which is April 22nd (PS: catching a squirrel is automatic win))
- ‘The Earth is LIT’ registered party…BYORC (bring your own reusable container) will also be on Earth Day
- CCAK brunch, need help from people that aren’t mentors to lead all the activitiezzzz
Other stuff that Julia didn’t put in a category:
- NOTE TO EVERYONE FROM SARA: pick up free stuff whenever possible (just make sure you aren’t stealing). I honestly don’t know what this means.
- Patches are on their wayyyyyy “YEAH…cool.” – Jake
- “Plug it so hard.” – Logan about getting free Maine huts and trails maps. You can order some online.
- Sir Park “P-dog” “Parky Park” “Fenway” Cawley hot seated and became a LEADER. Below be his answers:
- dogs chicken parm cuz I love it sleeping Eric Teddy not that often anymore getting pulled over late at night because I apparently cut someone off shorts, shorts, shorts YES my house
If I don’t see your lovely faces before Spring Break, have a magnificent time. Or a bad time. I ain’t your boss. Do whatever makes you happy, unless it makes me unhappy. Then you probably shouldn’t do it, because I’m your boss.