tally-ho, fellow outdoorspeople! it has been brought to my attention that several of us have had the pleasure of experiencing the out-of-sides in the past week, and that several more wish to experience the world beyond our doors in the coming week.
in celebration of these joyous times, i would like to humbly present this week’s minutes:
max fixed the printer
what we don did
- James went on the leader training trip to mt. blue state park, hiked mt. blue, learned some things, experienced some blood, tears, sweat, almost nudity, lots of people were there yay
- Emma went to megunticook with Sam, went swimming, it was v cold
- the crew team cleaned up the hume center with leaf blowers
- the humes are super nice people, they have croque
- Michaela walked in the arb late night, ran into a skunk, did not get skunked
- her class took photos of foxes and fishers!
- Max went to a risk management course in portland, and went outside to see a coast guard practice rescue, met Molly!
- Chris and Dean and Taryn went up le franch mtn, took a wrong turn on way there and ran into some murdery cars. Dean and Chris did not get murdered, although Taryn is MIA. presume the worst.
what we gon do
- Michael still wants to play wiffleball, and Sam found a wiffle ball! yay!
- Julia and her conservation bio class will put up camera traps this weekend
- OPEN SEASON for hunting so watch out, even in the arb
- Sam wants to lead a trip on sunday, for a co lead / shadow
- Soren wants to find the plane crash on mt abraham with Austin!
- get your proposals in 11/9! that’s thursday
- if unsure about a co lead / location, talk to Max and/or Michael! they are matchmakers
poll – crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
- smooth – 16 votes, minus james
- crunchy – 18 votes, minus james
- this was closer than it had any right to be, crunchy is far and away the superior nutty spread
- ltt happened!
- update ur leader profile
- talk to Michael and Max about future trips
- WFA! anyone who filled out the form is on the WFA roster
- gear poll is still open, fill it out soon to have your voice heard
- link will be in minutes
- we got cool new gear! sleeping bags, day packs, head lamps (pink)
- return ur gear
- it is Kaitlin’s birthday
- trash can is there! filling up! it’s full of trash! but not regular trash!
and so concludes this week’s minutes, sadly. there shall be more next week, fear not!
now go get outside
ya it rained a ton and ya the leaves are all falling and ya it’s getting cold and ya schoolwork is slowly but surely crushing me like a hungry boa constrictor but WE GOT OUTSIDE ANYWAY cause adventure > academics*
anyway here’s some piping hot minutes to get you through these desperate times!
*actually do your homework kiddos
what we done did!
- Grace went to Mt. Phillip/Philip/Phillips on saturday! so did Sam! ya!
- Max walked through the arb and sat on a bench next to perkins brook
- Hannah and Brittany led their parents through the arb and got just a tad lost
- the Bossi’s also led the ‘rents hike to Mt. Phillips on sunday, all parents returned intact (this time)
- Michael Stone raced at the Hume w/ Crew, also bates was there 🙁 there was food though!
- Addie and her friends went to the arb, tried to climb a tree, but the tree wasn’t cooperative
- Hannah went to the How Do You Outside event on friday
- leaves were learned
- human knot was unsuccessfully attempted
- fun was had
- more in the future! so stay tuned
- SJ and Soren went up tumbledown, found a flotational tube and had a generally good time
- Michael Stone held kayak clinics with wolfdog! and the wolfpups!
- Kaitlin led a trip w/ Grace and Caroline and Henry to Mt. zirCON and it was pretty and the mountain was pretty too (blood, sweat, no nudity)
- Anna lit fires! join the ever faithfuls to hear about this type of pyromania!
- Kramer took his parents to the arb, they had a decent time
what we gon’ do
- Addie wants to go outside, and she will, on the LTT!
- Emma and Grace want to shadow!
- Sam wants to get someone their co lead! or maybe SJ!
- Michael Stone wants to play wiffleball – hmu if you have a wiffleball
- send ur trips to me
- trip proposals are due the 9th of november
- you gotta be a leader / alllmost a leader to lead
- trip sign ups go live week after thanksgiving, after tabling and much emailing
- 3 eyes or 1 eye??
- 32 votes for 3!
- 2 spiteful votes for 1
- movie night tuesday! the lorax!
- 7:00 PM
- 2nd fall LTT this weekend!
- (leader training trip) ^^
- if you wanna go on the next one talk to michael or max
- WFA also happening!
- (wilderness first aid) ^^
- sign ups still open through sunday night! [editors note – closed now]
- fully subsidized! take our money!
- pls return ur gear
- active gear poll! respond to that to have a say in what gear you want us to buy
- new email address! firstname.lastname@example.org
- very efficient
- we have a trash can now!
- put ur trash that you find on trails in it
keenan: “ah wsh bu eh” – you heard it here first, folks
- special note from the treasurer’s office:
- if you want money back from trips led and reimbursement forms scare you like they scare me, talk to anna
- SJ edition!
- i dont know
- what is it
- the gurrrrrr wait wait
- i dont know knots
- not joshua – sequoia
- woodman basement, WITH CONVICTION
LASTLY if you don’t claim ur kayak in the coc office, we’re going to claim it for ourselves next week
yeah that’s all for this week. check back next week for updates on our clubly shenanigans and escapades (and don’t forget to contribute to them yourself)
until next time amigos
Dear friends, enemies, frenimes, and enemends,
Today we mourn the loss of our good friend Caspian. For those of you who didn’t know Caspian, he was a beautiful blue Subaru Forester. Caspian was born and raised in Virginia but he braved the harsh Maine winters time and time again to transport students on many a COC hike. If Caspian were here today he would tell us to continue going on outing trips without him, so we can continue to brave the wilderness and pursue the things we love. Because after all – love, is what makes a Subaru, a Subaru.
We went OUTSIDE and it was RAD and here’s some notes about it:
- On Thursday Soren and Max led a trip up Mont Français to watch the harvest moon and eat macaroni. What a wholesome trip. 5/5 barks.
- Jared went outside with the Pugh Center and some members of the COC. They went on walks in the arb that were deemed “great” and “beautiful”
- Anna Van Dresser (full names cuz at least two Annas – but probably more – went outside this weekend) went to Acadia and hiked some mountains. She didn’t tell us which ones because she couldn’t remember their names. There were apparently many many people there because the Sierra Club was celebrating being old or something.
- FALL FEST: THERE WERE BUNNIES AND GOATS ON CAMPUS AND A BUNNY POOPED ON ABBY.
- Kaitlin went to a different fall fest in Freeport that was – allegedly – bigger and better (but were there poopy bunnies? huh? didn’t think so).
- Kaitlin also had a herpetology (a smart people word for studying reptiles and amphibians) lab and helped save an endangered species of salamander. NEATO.
- Evan went on a nice bike ride to a *nice* place called Belfast to see the super /nice/ ocean. (disclaimer: Evan did not ride his bike into the ocean). It was a nice day!
- Grace picked apples at the apple farm, now her room is full of apples and she wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Hannah went to the observatory with the Space Club (#spacecoc) and looked at the moon through her eyes and also three telescopes (all at once? unclear).
- Lilly ran up Sugarloaf (me oh my that is impressive). It was rainy and cold, but fun!…kind of. I give it a rating of type II fun on the fun scale.
- Chris and others went on the Leader Training Trip with Sam and Anna (Caughron). They hiked up Mount Blue in the rain AND this is where Caspian, our trusty Subaru, died. I guess when it rains it pours (see what I did there?) But there were also good things like something involving nudity and fireworks???? and also the Bossi Van valiantly coming to rescue our stranded leaders and soon to be leaders.
Next week is fall break so all our trips are set and ready to go, but we got some ideas for after break, here’s a sneak peak:
- Kaitlin wants to hike Old Speck
- Soren wants to hike his arch nemesis, Mount Redington
- There was a wildfire in the Whites and Anna (Van Dresser) wants to go see it with her own two eyeballs.
- Wednesdays will be whittled this week
- Kaitlin’s first wood guy fell through and then her Minnesota wood guy fell through (or maybe they’re the same guy? idk) so there will not be any new wood but it will still be FUN
- also @Kaitlin ur vague ramblings about shifty guys bringing you wood have me intrigued
Kayak Clinics from 7:30-9:30 on Thursday in the pool:
- there will be kayak clinics from 7:30 to 9:30 on Thursday in the pool.
How Do You Outside?™
Blurbity blurb: “This is a new campaign to engage the Colby community with the Outing Club as a way to encourage students to tell us their stories and what they love and appreciate about the outdoors. We hope to inspire more students to find things they enjoy about being outside such as stargazing, watching birds, walking in the arboretum, sledding, canoeing, etc.”
- come put post it notes on our wall and Soren’s face about the things YOU love about the outdoors
- we’re gonna do lots of other stuff but people were talking all at once in the meeting and I could not figure out what to type
wut? we’re talking about spring break trips in the fall? YUP. CUZ WE’RE PLANNERS. and we like to know what we are doing at least 4 to 5 months in advance.
- Leaders that want to lead spring break trips…It’s time to get those gears turning and thinking about your WWWWWZ (who, what, where, when, why, zebra) because we want to have everything set before the end of the semester
- An email will be going out with specifics but here’s your timeline:
- Trip proposals due the 2nd week of November
- Sign ups around Thanksgiving time
- Trippers finalized before winter break
- We will be having another LTT the first weekend of November
- The following weekend we will be hosting a WFA training (which is fully subsidized if you become a COC leader and partially subsidized for everyone else)!
- The last weekend of October is parents weekend and we need leaders for a parents hike! It will be Sunday the 29th at 11am.
- bring your gear back you heathens
- also there will be a form sent out this week with any gear needs y’all may have for fall break!
- On the last week of October Kaitlin wants to redo the floors in the Cabin. It’s in need of a makeover!
- Come help! Ryan will probably bring yummy food (Wolfdog, if you’re reading this, hi! and thanks! and hopefully you do bring food!)
You should probably get back to your midterms now. I know you may be stressed and anxious and maybe even feeling a little down. But remember everyone, even the smartest of us, have bad days. To prove my point here is an honest to goodness actual Charles Darwin quote:
“But I am very poorly today and very stupid and hate everybody and everything…I am going to write a little Book for Murray on orchids and today I hate them worse than everything.”
– Charles Darwin, the dude that figured out evolution
If you’re in the mood for hours, I can’t help you. If you want seconds, go elsewhere. But… WE GOT MINUTES so feast your eyes on this glorious semi coherent heap of words (courtesy of ya boi soren this week):
here’s all the fun jazz we done diddly did:
- Keenan went to Albany (hometown of the famous Keenan) for geology and looked at fossils and swam underwater to a CAVE
- Davis and co. hiked Katahdin, and everything went according to plan with 0 hiccups and 0 flat tires, also there was blood sweat and tears yay! jk flat tires were had and Brittany and Chloe saved the day and rescued our valiant hikers
- Lilly biked to the Common Ground Fair and met a thru biker named “thumbs”
- Hannah hiked Round Top w Max and Ana and also Max knows every word to hips don’t lie
- Michaela found a beaver dam in the arb (site of dragonfly exoskeletons)
- Dominic went fly fishing in Moosehead lake (no fishes were caught)
- Caroline and Julia went to Mt. Philip and ran into underwear models (!!!!) sweat, lots of nudity ensued
- There was a W1 field trip to Stratton Brook Hut yay
- Chloe went to Acadia with the Bossi clan and hiked the Precipice and walked around Jordan Pond and then rescued the Katahdin Krew
- Max and Soren and Austin went up sugarloaf and spaulding it was fun, there was blood sweat and LOTS of nudity
- Eric hiked French Mountain and it was normal mostly
- Taryn hiked the Bigelows with Soren and co and there was blood and sweat and NUDITY again (where there is soren there is nudity)
Here’s what we gon’ do
- Sam wants to lead a night hike after whittling with Nat
- Eric would lead a trip to Early Bird with a bit o hiking too
- Lilli wants to lead a Friday trip to Reid State Park
- Michaela wants to explore the Arb during some afternoons (not as an official trip)
LTT (Leader Training Trip) yay
- Leaders will be trained on October 6 7 and 8
- Notifications will be sent soon we promise, and sign ups are closed
- No outdoor experience necessary to become a leader!
- There’s gonna be a second LTT in November for all y’all that missed this one
- Fall Break is Oct. 14-17th! We lead generally longer trips during this time and they’re all super fun
- Trip leaders wanting to lead a fall break trip should have descriptions in by Friday
- Trip descriptions go out this coming Sunday, sign ups are lottery style
- Sign ups close next Thursday
- Ed Webster is coming to Colby!
- Thursday at 7 pm in Olin 1!
- He ascended without sherpas and oxygen and radios!
- Office hours are moved up an hour from 6-7 M
NOLS (National Outdoor Leadership School) Film
- October 4th!
- There will be a bunch o short outdoor films
- A NOLS rep (Derek) will be there givin out stickers and swag
- Come watch movies with us in Ostrove in Diamond!
- We’re workin with PPD in October to redo the floors
- Game night on Tuesday, 7:30
- Coincidentally my office hours yay
- Whittling Wednesdays from 7-8!
- To join sugaring talk to / email Martin Deutsch!
- There will be a meeting next week!
- Conservation comrades
- Help clean up Maine’s trails!
- Take trash from trails and put it in a communal garbage can here in the COC!
Also lastly there was an awesome microaggressions training following last night’s meeting that was mandatory for all leaders / leaders in training so if you couldn’t attend then please email me or K-Council or the Diversity & Inclusion Comrades and we’ll work something out. Thx yall
And that’s that! Aren’t we a productive bunch
Also it’s warm out guys take advantage while you can before the snow monsters set in on colby and you can’t feel your face for weeks at a time and rime ice starts to form on your nose and the line for hypothermia treatment extends out of Garrison Foster. So get outside peeps!
Until next time amigos,
Uh hello, yes, is this thing on? Can you – can you hear me? Ok good….WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE ONE HUNDRED AND THIRD ANNUAL OUTING CLUB GAMES. This here blog page will be updated once a week with accounts of shenanigans past, present, and future. So without further ado…the minutes:
Before we dive right in to this weekend’s trips a few events occurred at the meeting that must be addressed:
- HOLY SHOOT IT’S THE FIRST MEETING OF THE YEAR AND SO MANY NEW FACES AND NOT ENOUGH SEATS FOR EVERYONE’S BUTTS…
- as a follow up to that, for those that couldn’t make it, we have a meeting every Sunday at 7:00 and they usually last only 30 minutes but stay in our hearts forever and ever
- Today my phone flew off the top of a car on I-95 (don’t ask) on my way back from UMaine and I thought it was lost forever, BUT THEN my friends got it off the side of the freakin’ highway and returned it to me during the meeting (for those that need a visual, imagine me jumping up and making pterodactyl screeches as a crowd confusedly applauded) AND IT TOTALLY WORKS AND THE SCREEN DIDN’T BREAK (more pterodactyl screeches). I’d like to thank our apple overlords (sry android peeps, nothing against ya) on this blessed day.
Alrighty, here’s what we done did in the neature this week:
- Dean and others went to Katahdin this weekend. They reported blood, sweat, tears, and nudity. That’s the whole enchilada, way to start off strong doods.
- Anna, Sam, and Paula went to New Hampshire and did trail work in the White Mountains. They put rocks in holes. (PSA if you’re ever hiking and see volunteers doing trail maintenance you should say thank you and swear your firstborn child to them…okay maybe just the first part).
- Ian and others camped on Allen Island…….FOR SCIENCE.
- Max, Soren, and Caroline went geocaching in the arb and only geo’d some of the caches. I award them an E for effort.
- Abby took a “chill, awesome walk” it was gorgeous and “good for breathing your mind…I mean mind breathing”
- Lucie went on the “butt rock night stroll” which, after much conferring with linguists and anthropologists, I’ve come to translate as the Mount Phillip night hike that went out on Thursday.
- Lucie, Dominick, HB, Julia (moi), and others went to Blueberry Mountain which was rated a 10/10 trip for a scenic drive, good views, swimming hole, and baked goods. The rating bumped up to 12/10 because we ran into a 6 month old chocolate lab named Ruby. She’s the cutest pupper in all the land (sry I don’t make the rules).
- Lilly, Chloe, and Brittany went to Mount Moriah and got lost, but then they ran into a Tufts group that was also lost and a lord of the flies like scenario played out. Kidding, they got unlost and beat the Tufts group up and down (HA!). Brittany ate a giant pickle on the summit, the only thing I have to say to that is…are you okay?
- Sam and Lilli went to French Mountain on Saturday morning and then got Purple Cow (a diner) I applaud them for starting the year off strong by going straight to the giant pancakes.
- Michael, Hannah, and others went to French Mountain (in the night time) and stared at the stars for an hour and a half. The stars stared back.
- Jared was on a run and saw a snake and got scared and jumped in a puddle. I 10/10 would have done the same thing, snakes are scary. Where are your legs you dumb twerking lizard?
- Lilly jumped out of a PLANE. She physically could not stop herself from smiling for hours after she plummeted through the sky at 120mph. (PS she had a parachute).
Here’s what we gon do in neature next week:
- Kayak Clinics will commence on Thursday!
- Hannah and Sam plus Fini and Michael will be leading two Katahdin trips this weekend (the lottery for this trip was already sent out!)
- Nat and Max want to do an easy hike somewhere and then go to the Common Ground Fair.
- Soren wants to lead a trip to the Bigelows (*swoon*) on Saturday.
- Soren wants to lead a trip to Sugarloaf and Spaulding up the AT.
- Additionally, Soren needs do find time to do his homework.
LEADER TRAINING TRIP (LTT)
- It’s that time of year again folks.
- Leader training season.
- This is a mandatory step to becoming a COC leader.
- The trip will be on the weekend from October 7th-9th
- NO. OUTDOOR. EXPERIENCE. IS. NECESSARY. TO. BECOME. A. COC. LEADER.
- Fall break will be from October 14th-17th! We try to lead 2-3 longer four day trips (like backpacking or canoeing).
- Leaders that want to lead for fall break need to contact K-Council A$AP.
- If you’d like to go on a trip, there will be more info coming out soon!
Next week after our COC meeting:
- Leader training in micro aggressions/ speaking to privileges / being a good human bean
- Mandatory for leaders but open to ANYONE
- GEAR WAIVER (this is a google form that was sent out to outing last week)
- FILL IT OUT IF YA WANT GEAR
- Someone will always be in the office M-T from 7-8 and Fridays 3-4.
- If you can’t make those times please email us to schedule a time!
- Tuesday night there will be an informal Movie night at 7:30 with popcorn
- Whittling Wednesdays every Wednesday 7-8…on Wednesdays
- If you have something you are excited about and want to plan an event or lead a clinic or do a clinic come talk to K-Council or Events Committee
I’m a little rusty on my sign off blurbs so I’m just going to type a stream of consciousness until I decide I’ve written enough. The tea that I am drinking right now is really good. I put a little bit of milk in it. Milk is kinda like cheese. I love cheese. Cheese is the only goodness in this world. Sorry, that was dark. Cheese and dogs are the only goodness in the world. But don’t give cheese to your dog, that seems like a bad idea. Now I miss my dog. Darn. Okay I think I’m gonna stop typing now because I am running out of thoughts. My brain is rapidly emptying. Adieu my friends, adieu.
And so (almost) concludes the 2016-2017 Outdoor Tomfoolery…
What we did:
- Lisa, Michael, and the Wolfpack went kayaking, and the Wolfdog himself said it was rad, so you know it was rad
- The Bossi duo slept overnight on Runnals and successfully avoided moisture while also befriending the alarm clock/dog named Rudy
- On Saturday, people journeyed to the Climate March in Augusta and marched against climate
- A crew led by Max and Soren and driven by a daring Logan ascended both Crockers on snowshoes – a nude moose was spotted
- Martin carried sap across campus and Roxanne subsequently approved of the resulting syrup
- Maddy and Amy led a spring break reunion trip to Round Top
- A whole slew of folks got WFA certified with an unidentified instructor!
- Park and associates went swimming at the Hume Center and is planning a sequel for Wednesday
- Sam and Logan led a trip to Tumbledown, and were blessed with blood sweat and nudity
- Katie led her grand ‘rents on a walk along the Kennebec, no one fell in
- Lilli mocked (hammocked for the uninformed) in the arb and encountered scary frogs
- Soren went to Popham Beach on a field trip and watched ospreys eat seals
- Spencer skied in Tuckerman’s Ravine with Collette and her parents, mucho snow was present
What we will do:
- STUDY for ya finals since there aren’t official trips during reading period
- Let the ever faithfuls know if we’re heading outside because who wants to study
- Kayak clinics this Monday (5/1) from 7-9!
- They’re in
- They’re awesome
- Come sign the one in the office if you haven’t
- Sign up for tabling HERE since we’re selling them for $10 in the spa
End-of-Year Cabin Shindig!
- Sunday from 4-7 PM
- Both meat and faux-meat will be present
- Canoeing! Awards! Fun for all!
- Nominate people for awards at email@example.com because people did awesome things this year!
- Community Outreach:
- Congrats to next year’s head Nat!
- Hooray to Brittany who will head events next year!
- CCAK BBQ is this Friday from 11 AM to 1 PM
- Fun team building! Free food! Free T Shirts!
- Sign up HERE
- Congrats to our photo contest winners!
- Julia von Ehr, Katie Nicolaou, and Sam Wells took home gold, silver, and bronze for their rad pictures
- Congrats to Michael Stone and Katie Kelley as next year’s gear heads!
- Also bring your gear back unless you wanna pay for it!
- Yay Martin, headin up Sugaring next year!
- Boiling is DONE and we have three gallons of syrup!
- It’s delicious
- New platforms are in! Look at em HERE
- Also update your leader profile or email Brittany to get one if you took WFA!
- Otter, carrot, bobs, mudd 2nd floor, hannah’s the prettiest, hannah’s the mommest, maine, hannah’s the bossiest in k-council, washington, spoon, oak, thunderstorms
- 0.7 mm, fold, toes not cold, tevos are better, minny, 7 up, maybe in minny, plastic things, def in minny, asparagus, broccoli, this ugly couch, idk no fruit in minny
- Garamond, word, jellyfish, 3 miles, nephew of joe biden, dead body in runnals, invertebrates, hand in a blender, bigelows, all mtns are pretty great
And that just about does it for official Outing Club shenanigans this year, sadly. But there’s plenty of outdoors to enjoy anyway, get out there and get tan / freckled / burnt! See y’all next year, and you seniors better come back to visit!
Con mucho amor
Ok. Please don’t freak out…but we are more than halfway through April. That means we have a couple short weeks of very busy *official* outdoors shenanigans left.
Before today’s meeting:
- Sam and Ana led a COC dialogue trip to Flagstaff hut. They reported good dialogue and some blood.
- Soren, Max, and others went up Saddleback. It was both “awesome” and “legitimately awesome”. There was also some nudity.
- Soren also went up Mount Megunticook with his Aunt and cousin. There was significantly less nudity.
- Amy and Logan led yet another dialogue hike. In addition to good dialogue Logan got to see the Bigelows from another amazing, and equally beautiful, angle.
- Kaitlin went on a hike to a place that was in NO WAY aptly called The Mountain. There was NO summit and NO views. She also went to the COC cabin and reported that there is still some ice on the lake but the majority is water. (cue Lisa urging everyone to go swimming in freezing cold water).
- Logan and the Woodspeople went canoe practicing on the Messalonskee stream.
- Chris and the crew team had a regatta (which is a pretentious word for boat races). The days events were as such: hop on a bus and sit, hop in a boat and sit whilst rowing, hop on a bus again and sit.
- Caroline and myself went to Bowdoin and played two games of frisbee, we lost both games, but played well and had fun, and that’s all the matters…right?!? (pls affirm me, I don’t like losing).
- Speaking of discs, Samwise and Scoot played disc golf. They hit two windows and had two people curse them out. Not bad!
- Lastly, an LL bean boot shaped vehicle came to campus on Friday afternoon. You know, in case you forgot what LL Bean boots look like.
After today’s meeting:
- Spencer and Logan have senioritis and want to get outside during the week…hit them up for adventures!
- We need leaders to lead hikes for the MLRC event this Saturday. Hit up Hannah Bossi or Maddy Wendell for more info.
- Kayaking clinics are still going on 7-9 on Mondays in the pool in the AC. (even though the Linehan family won’t be there it should be fun)
- There will be whittling on Wednesday!
Democracy – The Saga Continues:
- Platforms for Bigelow Buddy positions will be due next week. These positions include:
- Trips Facilitation Committee
- Gear Committee
- Events and Community Outreach
- Sugaring Committee
- We are also adding another level of leadership roles, these jobs will be a step lower than a committee position in terms of responsibility and we are calling them Camden Comrades. Peep your emails this week for more info.
- This Tuesday there will be a whisperlite repair clinic.
- There will be office hours tomorrow night
- LTT is this weekend (probably)
- This past Thursday Spencer, Martin and other boiled sap
- The sap is being refrigerated right now
- On Thursday from 10- midnight the COC will be having s’mores with admitted students! Come eat gooey campfire goodness and get some prospective students stoked about the COC.
- THERE’S A PHOTO CONTEST. ENTER A PHOTO YOU’VE TAKEN IN NATURE TO firstname.lastname@example.org TO WIN FREE COC SWAG.
Because I am feeling uninspired about my ability to write a blurb for the ending of these minutes I will leave you with this weird cliff hanger of a final sentence.