Welcome to Colby!
The Office of Parent Giving and Programs would like to extend a warm welcome to all returning parents and the Class of 2020 parents and their students!
Parents have questions and needs specific to their role. Below are resources that you will find helpful. If you are unable to find what you need, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 207-859-4321 and we will gladly help.
- A Parent’s Guide to Colby 2016-2017 – This guide offers an academic calendar, key contacts and resources on campus, links for parents on the Colby website, and Family Homecoming Weekend information.
- myColby – The myColby parent portal is for monitoring deadlines, paying student bills, and more. Please note: your student will need to grant permission to give you access. Once permission is granted, you will receive a password and log-in to access the portal.
- Student Financial Services – This provides you with the Colby’s comprehensive fee, payment schedules, and other financial information.
- Academics and Student Affairs – These links provide services in academic, multicultural and international affairs.
Family Homecoming is a weekend of events held each fall for students, parents, families, and friends. Parents also visit campus and support student activities year-round. See the campus events calendar and athletic schedule for all events.
- Move-in Day/Orientation Day Schedule
- Family Homecoming
- Global Entry Orientation Day Schedule
- PEC Spring Weekend