Links to frequently accessed resources for Colby parents.
If after reviewing the links and information below you still are unable to locate the resource you’re looking for, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academics and student affairs
Colby’s Office of the Dean of the College encompasses key areas involving academic and campus life. Listed below are some of the more popular academic links for families to visit.
- 2019 – 2020 academic calendar
- 2020 – 2021 academic calendar
- 2021 – 2022 academic calendar
- 2022 – 2023 academic calendar
Colby portal for parents: myColby
The myColby portal is a key resource of information and transactional services for parents, but students must first allow their parents access to their myColby page. With this permission, parents can access the parent pages of the myColby portal. You can learn more about how to use myColby here.
Each student is given a ColbyCard, which accesses dorms, academic buildings, and dining halls. ColbyCard also acts as a form of campus cash. Students can use their card to pay for various services around campus such as washing machines and dryers, the bookstore, the Joseph Family Spa (snack bar), and vending machines.
Financial services and student accounts
- General information regarding financial services
- Instructions for paying tuition bills
- To request IRS 1098-T forms, call 207-859-4132
- Automobile insurance discount forms provided by your carrier can be completed by the registrar. Submit the form via fax (207-859-4623) or scan and attach the form in an e-mail to email@example.com. Direct questions about this process to Lisa Lindquist, transcript clerk (207-859-4622).
Home away from home
- Dorm room specifics (floor plans, furnishings, beds, keys, etc.)
- Sending mail and packages
- Special occasions – birthdays, Valentine Treats, exam week, and special holidays – Acadia Cakes in Waterville will deliver the most delicious cakes, cupcakes and cookies to your student.
- Or, use the Send-A-Sweet program, run by Colby’s own dining services, to send your student a care package for their birthday or a just because treat.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.