Links to frequently accessed resources for Colby parents.
If after reviewing the links and information below you still are unable to locate the resource you’re looking for, please e-mail email@example.com.
Academics and student affairs
- 2013 – 2014 academic calendar
- 2014 – 2015 academic calendar
- 2015 – 2016 academic calendar
- 2016 – 2017 academic calendar
Colby portal for parents: myColby
The myColby portal is a key resource of information and transactional services for parents, but students must first allow their parents access to their myColby page. With this permission, parents can access the parent pages of the myColby portal.
Each student is given a ColbyCard, which accesses dorms, academic buildings, and dining halls. ColbyCard also acts as a form of campus cash. Students can use their card to pay for various services around campus such as washing machines and dryers, the bookstore, the Joseph Family Spa (snack bar), and vending machines.
Financial services and student accounts
- General information regarding financial services
- Instructions for paying tuition bills
- To request IRS 1098-T forms, call 207-859-4132
- Automobile insurance discount forms provided by your carrier can be completed by the registrar. Submit the form via fax (207-859-4623) or scan and attach the form in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct questions about this process to Lisa Lindquist, transcript clerk (207-859-4622).
Home away from home
Can’t find what you’re looking for? E-mail email@example.com.