Physical Plant Department
 servicesabout ppdresourceswork order form


PPD Home

Need something done? Click one of the service links below.

Work Order
For all general maintenance requests such as repairs, light bulb replacement, moving, etc. use this online order form to make your request.

Request a Key
Need a Key? For students, the request needs to go through the Dean of Students office for approval. For faculty and staff, please put the request through your supervisor or Department Chair. Use the online work order form to make the request.

Requests for signage should be made via the online work order form. PPD maintains a database of each type of sign that is in each building. Most signs can be made at PPD, although may need to be contracted, depending on the type and location. If you have any questions, please contact the Stockroom Manager at ext. 3431.

Event Setup
All PPD requests for event setup should be made when you schedule your event via the Event Request Form. Your event information and setup details will be forwarded to us.


Services  |  About PPD  |  Resources  |  Work Order Form

Colby Home  |  Search  |  Directory

Colby College  Physical Plant Department  5000 Mayflower Hill Drive  Waterville, Maine 04901-8849
  T: 207-859-5000  F: 207-859-5005

Last Modified: 06/25/04 11:11:59 AM