For more information on April programming for the Pugh Center and Pugh Center clubs, click here.
• Engage students to become critical and imaginative thinkers who are welcoming of diversity and ready for leadership in our global society
• Serve as a gathering place for students who are devoted to learning about and understanding experiences and issues related to race, ethnicity, gender,
culture, sexual orientation, identity, and spirituality
• Provide social justice leadership opportunities through student clubs and organizations
• Facilitate the exploration of various experiences through the presentation of lectures, performances, discussions, trainings, symposia, and intentional dialogue
• Advocate for a campus climate that is welcoming and inclusive of students from Colby College’s underrepresented groups
• Support student success through strategic relations and targeted retention efforts
Engage – Explore – Educate
VISIONS: Transitions Issue
VISIONS is the Pugh Center’s newsletter to help students, faculty, and staff keep up to date with the latest news on Pugh Center programming, student life, resources and opportunities. Through sharing student successes we hope to build a stronger and richer community on campus.