(Current students please go to Transcript Requests: Current Students)
Please note that our office will be closed December, 22 – January, 2 for winter break. All requests received during this time, will be reviewed upon our return on January, 2.
The transcript is an official record of a student’s entire tenure at Colby. Information on the transcript includes:
- full name as it appears in official College records
- major(s) and minor(s)
- all courses taken and grades earned
- Dean’s List notations
- if the baccalaureate degree has been awarded, the date of award and any honors earned
- grade point average, term by term and cumulative, for students who entered Colby in 1987 or later
There is no fee for this service, unless overnight delivery is requested. Transcripts may be withheld if the requester has an outstanding College financial obligation.
Click on this Transcript Request Form link to download a copy of the form, which can be printed using Adobe Reader*. Fill out, print, and sign the form; then mail, fax, scan to a PDF and email as an attachment, or drop it off in person at the Registrar’s Office (Eustis 201). Requests by telephone or e-mail (except as noted above) are not accepted.
* Available from www.adobe.com.