Health Insurance

International students enrolled on campus or in a Colby program are REQUIRED to have Colby’s health insurance. Each summer you MUST complete the Health Registration Form on the SFS web site indicating that you want the insurance.


Study Away

Planning to study away?


Foreign Student Withholding Taxes

All 2017 tax obligations on the student accounts must be paid by the end of the Spring 2018 semester.

SENIORS must also pay all 2018 tax obligations, as well as any other charges appearing on their account, prior to graduation.



Last updated: April 10, 2018 at 14:00 pm