The STS Program has been featuring Revolutions as its fall seminar theme this semester.
So far meetings have highlighted the work of:
- Dan Cohen, Professor of Philosophy, Colby College
- Gillen D’Arcy Wood, Langan Professor of Environmental Humanities, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Khalid A. Ali (Khalid Albaih), Oak Human Rights Fellow, Colby College
- Janet Browne, Aramont Professor of the History of Science, Harvard University
- Kerry Emanuel, Cecil & Ida Green Professor of Atmospheric Science, MIT
…and there are many more to come!
Meetings are usually held in Lovejoy 100 on Tuesday nights at 7:00 PM with a few exceptions.
Visit the full schedule: http://www.colby.edu/revolutions/events/