Posters may be hung on any approved bulletin boards on campus. Please be sure to only use public bulletin boards, and not boards specifically designated to a department or cause. A Request for Funding must be approved by SGA for all posters in advance of printing.
Banners may be hung on the Pulver Pavilion Bridge. Please do not affix tape directly to the wall or rail – string is available in the Office of Campus Life. A Banner Registration Form must be submitted for approval to the Office of Campus Life in advance of your publicity date. Banners may hang for the duration of one week, and must be removed promptly after the program being advertised has passed.
Pulver Pavilion Decorating Policies
Recognized student organizations may use designated Pulver spaces for promoting events or celebrating themed weeks/months. Students may only use designated spaces. Requests to utilize Pulver space should be made in the Office of Campus Life.
Please note: Tape or other materials should never be used to affix banners/decorations directly to a painted, glass, or wood surface. Please follow the instructions below when hanging promotional materials.
Students may utilize any one of the following three designated promotion spaces, with approval from the Office of Campus Life:
- Promotional space on wood paneled wall
- Materials should never be affixed directly to the wood paneling.
- Campus Life will hang special felt banners against the wood, to which advertising may be attached. Please work with the Office of Campus Life to coordinate timing.
- Promotional space beneath thumb tack strips, on wall behind television
- Materials should never be affixed directly to glass windows
- Campus Life will hang special felt banners below the tack strips, to which advertising may be attached. Please work with the Office of Campus Life to coordinate timing.
- Pulver Pavilion columns
- All materials must be hung from the columns via the designated eyelets.
- A line may be hung between the two columns closest to the Info Desk. Materials positioned between these columns must hang above six-feet from the ground. A line may not be hung between any other two columns. Please coordinate for assistance before attempting to hang materials from the columns.
**Promotional materials may only be hung in one of the above designated areas. Materials may not be affixed to the stairwell, the Pulver entrances, any glass surfaces, any painted surfaces, trash receptacles, or any surface not specifically delineated above. Materials may only be hung on the Pulver Bridge or on the Info Desk/television side of Pulver Pavilion. No area on the Spa side of Pulver Pavilion should be used for promotional materials