Tabling Policies (Clubs & Departments)

How do I request a table?

Fill out the Pulver Table Request Form 2 weeks before your desired tabling date.

Where can I table?
3 spots are available in Pulver Pavilion and one spot in the lobby outside Page Commons.

When can I table?
Cotter Union (Monday-Friday 7am to 1am, Saturday-Sunday 10am to 1am). Space is limited, so reservations are confirmed on a first come, first serve basis.  If you are planning an event in Pulver it must be coordinated through Colby’s Scheduling Office.

Can I sell things while tabling?
If sales are affiliated with the student club’s cause (i.e. t-shirts or tickets for an event), yes. However, Colby has existing vendor contracts preventing the sale of some items. Please visit the Office of Campus Life for approval.

For purchases to be made with Colby Cards, please fill out the Colby Card Reader Request Form.

Can I do Fundraising while tabling?
Yes, fundraising is permissible with prior approval from the Office of Campus Life. All funds must be for club-related activities and must be deposited into a Colby student club account.

Tabling Policies (Off-Campus Vendors)

To apply for a table, vendors should contact the Office of Campus Life at 207-859-4280 or by email at  All vendors will need to submit a Vendor Contract, which must be submitted directly to The Office of Campus Life two weeks prior to the requested tabling date.


iBike was founded by Colby students in the fall of 2008. By loaning bicycles to students and staff free of charge, iBike provides access to environmentally friendly transportation, an alternative form of exercise, and accessible transportation to Downtown Waterville. Each bicycle comes with a helmet and a lock.  Please visit the Info Desk if you are interested in renting an iBike.