Culture of Academic Integrity
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The Colby Affirmation
- Negligence or Dishonesty?
- Culture of Academic Integrity
- Reporting Academic Dishonesty
- What Will Happen?
- Quick Guide to Promoting Academic Integrity
- Training Resources
- Resources for the Classroom
- Academic Integrity on the Syllabus
- Take-Home Exams
- Student Voices
Each year the Academic Integrity Coordinator attempts to assess the culture of academic integrity at Colby. Most years the report includes a summary of findings from surveys conducted of faculty or students. If you have any questions or would like more detail, please contact the Academic Integrity Coordinator. A reminder that all survey data is self-reported and so does not easily generalize to the entire populations of Colby students and faculty.
- Report from 2015-2016 (PDF)