Please use this link to register for CUSRR 2023, either as a student presenter, faculty or staff mentor, or other guest of the event. The registration deadline is July 12, 2023.
Please read the following before registering:
- All Colby students hired as 2023 summer Research Assistants, as well as their mentors, are invited to participate in CUSRR.
- Student participants are strongly encouraged to present at the symposium either by giving a presentation (approximately 10 minutes plus questions), a project blitz, or a poster.
- Students working on the same research project can give a presentation together. Normally, the number of student presenting authors should be 3 or fewer (2 or fewer for a talk). For presentations with a larger number of student authors, please contact the CUSRR planning committee in advance to discuss your situation.
- When registering for the symposium, student presenters will be asked to submit an abstract describing their research project. Additional guidelines for preparing a research abstract and the required template can be requested from Martha Arterberry (if you did not receive it already; [email protected]).
- For students presenting together, a single abstract should be submitted by the first presenting author.
- The costs associated with the presenting students, their mentors, and other invited guests will be free of charge.
- Students who are not able to attend should complete the registration form and select “I will not be attending any CUSRR events”
- Please email Martha Arterberry ([email protected]) with any questions about CUSRR.