Room 222 (Diamond building)
- 16 student workstations, one instructor workstation and one general purpose workstation. All workstations are 27″ iMacs running Windows 7 exclusively .
- SynchronEyes based interactive instructor workstation.
- High-resolution projection system with tensioned screen.
- One Medium (12″ x 17″ flatbed) and one large format (36″ wide sheet fed) scanners.
- One large (up to 42″ wide) format printers.
ArcGIS licenses are acquired through the Maine GIS Consortium
- Data saved on workstations will not be backed up. It is recommended that users save their work on a fileserver or a portable storage device.
- Food is not permitted.
- Only closed container beverages are permitted.
- Avoid touching the computer screens with your fingers and any sharp objects.
- Printing resources should be used sparingly. Please use duplex mode (2-sided) when possible.
- Color printer is for GIS use only. Only map products may be printed on this printer.
- Do not change hardware/software configuration without prior approval!