Q: I cannot find a page on my site. I deleted the link to it, so I no longer can find it.
Locate One of Your Own Pages
- Click the “Page & Template Management” icon, and select “My Pages”.
- Expand your list of pages by clicking the plus [+] symbol next to the “My Pages” item (or the “My Templates” or “My Documents” items).
- Click on a page title to locate the specified page.
- The selected page appears in the main browser window.
- Close or minimize the “My Pages” window in order to work on the selected page.
- You can also use the “My Pages” window to select one or more pages to be moved to a different sub-subsite, or to be deleted.
- Click on the “Tools & Information” icon
- Click on the “Subsite” entry and select your subsite
- Select from the “Document Type” listing: CommonSpot Page, Document, etc.
- Click “Next”
- A list of pages in the subsite will be displayed
When you are in “Read,” “Edit,” or “Author” mode, the Page and Template Managment menu includes the choice “Template Hierarchy…”, which brings up a large dialog window that
- lists the templates from which the current page (or template) derives;
- provides a section that can be expanded to list all pages derived from the current page’s parent template; and,
- if the current page is itself a template, provides a section that can be expanded to list all pages derived from the current page.
You can navigate to any listed template or page by clicking on the appropriate linked text. By taking this menu choice in a sequence of pages and templates, you can navigate to any page related to the one you started with.