Google is introducing a new user interface for Google Calendar that is more user-friendly. Along with a modern color palette and updated design, the addition of many new features is worth looking forward to!
Easily create new events and add hyperlinks to your Calendar invites
- Click on an empty space on your calendar or click on the “Add event button” to quickly create new events.
- Link to relevant Google spreadsheets, documents or presentations in your Calendar invite and see all the event details in the new “Event Detail” view.
View and manage multiple calendars
- Select your colleagues in the list and compare dates/times conveniently by seeing them side by side (to get started click “Day” view)
More View Options
- See event invitation status. Read more under heading ‘Invitation status’ or click here.
- Show or hide weekends when viewing your calendar.
- View contact information of your meeting’s participants by simply hovering over their names in a Calendar invite.
- View and restore deleted items in one place in case you accidentally delete a meeting invite. Click here for details.
Android and iOS mobile app
- Drag & drop to reschedule events or reminders.
Want to learn more about Google Calendar?
- Check out the G Suite Learning Center.
- Read the Google Blog post about the new calendar “look.”
- Or, contact [email protected]