By default in Google Drive, people who can edit your shared files can:
- Share the file with others.
- Add or remove specific people.
- Copy, print, or download the file.
You can’t apply this setting to a folder, but you can apply it to individual files in the folder.
To prevent commenters and viewers from downloading, printing, or copying your file:
- Select one or more files you want to limit.
- Click Share or Share .
- In the bottom right, click Advanced.
- Check the box next to “Disable options to download, print, and copy for commenters and viewers.”
- Click the arrow next the pencil icon, and choose Can view only
8. Click Save changes.
9. Click Done.