Stress–we all have it! It’s what we do with it that determines if it’s fuel or foe. April is National Stress Awareness Month, and there’s no better time to check in with yourself and take much-needed time for you.
- Just have a few minutes? Check out a quick video with some quick tips to Reduce Stress from our Happiness Tips course or get your Stress in check with tips that focus on Mindfulness.
- Ready to make a bigger investment? Check out courses on Managing Stress for Positive Change or Managing Stress.
- If you’re watching for signs that your stress is getting to be too much, we can help with Avoiding Burnout.
- Need to recharge from the chaos of life? Check out Arianna Huffington’s Thrive 02: Learning How to Unplug and Recharge or Arianna Huffington’s Thrive 03: Setting Priorities and Letting Go.
- Want to make work and life come together more seamlessly? Check out Finding Work-Life Fit.
- Have you been going through a major change or loss? Need some help with resilience? Check out Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant on Option B: Building Resilience.
- Struggling to balance it all? Check out Balancing Work and Life.