Adobe Creative Cloud gives Faculty and Staff access to a collection of software developed by Adobe for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, and cloud services. Students access is available on public campus computers.
Step One: Request Adobe Creative Cloud through Colby ITS.
Installation and Sign in Instructions for Adobe Creative Cloud
Please note: The following instructions, assume you have already requested Adobe Creative Cloud through Colby ITS and received the Adobe email confirmation.
1) Click one of the download links below based on your operating system platform and save the file on your machine.
2) Double-click the downloaded file to extract its contents.
To start the installation, do one of the following:
- Windows: Double-click Set-up.exe from the extracted folder.
- Mac OS: Double-click Install from the extracted folder.
3) The installation starts. You can see the progress of your installation.
4) Click “Sign in with an Enterprise ID” and password,.
6) Log in with your Colby credentials.
This will successfully install the Creative Cloud desktop app on your system allowing you to easily browse, install, launch, and manage any Creative Cloud app or service. Simply click the button labeled “Install” for any of the desired apps that are available to you.
- View, create and print PDF files
- Edit files including paper printouts
- Fill, sign and share PDF files
- Digital Audio Workstation
- Multitrack, non-destructive mix/edit environment
- Vector Graphics App
- Create logos, icons, drawings, typography
- Complex illustrations for any medium
- Vector-based page layout program
- Design and publish high-quality documents
- Great for projects that require multi-page layouts or master layout
- Stunning photos and illustrations
- Designs for web and print
- 3D imagery
The Basics Tutorial
- Video editing app
- Timeline based
- Create broadcast quality and high definition videos