Some Basic Features include:
Navigate in Paper
|To open a Grid
|Swipe or Pinch
|To close a Grid
|To view all Cards within a Grid
|Tap and Swipe horizontally
|To view individual cards
Hide and Reveal Tool Tray
In the canvas view on the iPad, tap on the minimized tray or swipe upwards from below the screen to reveal the tool tray.
Note: The minimized tray is always present but will automatically hide for 3 seconds when you draw strokes close to it.
Start a New Card
- Hold down on the new card tab (“+”).
- Select the canvas, photo, or text format.
With Swipe to Style, text can be formatted in a number of ways:
- Swipe left on text to get two levels of titles.
- Swipe right on text to get two levels of bullets (the first level of bullets can also be used as checklist items).
- Tap and hold on the bullet to reorder your list.
- Tap and hold on the bullet to move a line item off screen and delete it.
- Format part of a line or get more style options such italics or strikethrough by using Apple’s select and format menu.
- You can copy/paste the text as Markdown.
Photos and Spotlight
- Add photos from the text or ink canvas by tapping on the Photo icon.
- Tap the spotlight button to add an overlay.
- Draw or tap to spotlight details in the photo. You can spotlight more than one detail per photo.
- To edit or remove a spotlight from a photo, tap the photo icon and then the “x”.