Moodle updates its course enrollment information once an hour during the add/drop period and daily otherwise. That means that students adding (or dropping) a course should see changes reflected live on Moodle within one hour. Students who are logged into Moodle will need to log out/restart their browser to see changes after that time period.
Manually Add Users
The following instructions describe how to manually add users if required. Manual enrollments are useful when adding auditors, co-teachers, teaching assistants, etc..
1. Click the “Participants” link in the course site Navigation block.
2. Click the “Enrol users” button on the Participants screen.
3. In the Enrol users window:
- Select the correct role assignment
- Search for the user
- Click the blue “Enrol users” button when finished