- Sign In
- Join a Meeting
- Start an Instant Meeting
- Schedule a Meeting
- Add and View Contacts
- Adjust Settings
- After you open the App, click Sign In.
- Enter email address and password or use your Colby Google Account to sign in.
- Click Sign Up, if you don’t already have a Zoom account.
Join a Meeting
- Select Join a Meeting on the Sign in page
- Fill in the Meeting ID of the meeting you wish to join.
- Click Join.
- Select Meet Now on the Home Screen
- Choose Meeting type:
- Video Meeting
- Screen Share Meeting
- Click on Invite icon on the top of the screen to add participants.
Schedule a Meeting
- Select Schedule on the Home Screen.
- Enter the Meeting details such as Meeting Name and Duration etc.
- Click Done after adjusting the meeting details.
- Click Invitees on the New Event Screen to add attendees.
- Finally, click Add.
Adjust and View Contacts
- Click on the Contacts icon to view your contact lists.
- To Add contacts by Email or Phone Contacts, Click on the “+” button.
- Click on Settings icon to view the setting options. You can view and change the options described below:
|Profile Screen Name and Photo
|Click to change your current screen name, or to add or change your photo
|Phone Contacts Matching
|Lets Zoom discover your phone contacts
|Set audio and video options, Airplay option, and meeting reminder option
|Set message notification options and show contacts options
|View the Zoom version, send feedback to Zoom