- Why Colby?
- Request Information
- College Profile
- Scholars Programs
- Student Perspectives
- Alumni Success
- For Counselors
- Contact Admissions
1) Open System Preferences by clicking on the Apple in the top left corner of your screen and choose System Preferences.
2) Click on the Network icon.
3) Confirm that the Location is set to Automatic and that the Show is set to Internal Modem.
4) Click on the PPP tab.
5) Enter your Colby ID in the Account Name field.
6) Enter your Colby email password.
7) Enter the Telephone Number of 859-2100.
8) Click on the Modem tab.
9) Verify that the option Show Modem Status In Menu Bar is checked.
10) Click Apply Now.
11) To connect via your new dial-up connection, click on the phone icon on your menu bar and choose Connect.