Retirees, hospital residents, fellows, technicians and RNs: $366
Information about the 2016 course will be added soon. Please check back with us. Thank you!
2015 Course Information:
The 2015 Kevin Hill Course in Ophthalmology will provide a comprehensive update on selected topics in the area of retina. This course is intended to provide practical, applicable and current information through didactic and interactive sessions with a nationally recognized faculty. The course participants will update their fund of knowledge on important retina topics including retinal imaging and diabetic retinopathy, retinal vascular occlusions, updates on posterior segment Uveitis, intraocluar tumors and ground breaking research in retina and macular degeneration. Recent advances will be emphasized and new treatments will be discussed. The overall goal of this course is to provide practical information that can be applied readily to daily clinical practice.
As a result of attending this program participants will:
- understand the latest updates on retinal imaging
- learn the current treatments and genetics of AMD
- receive an update on diabetic retinopathy
- receive updates on retinal vascular occlusions
- understand the latest treatment options for intraocular tumors
- learn the newest pharmacologic treatments for ocular inflammatory disease
- learn about ground-breaking research in retina
- understand the recent advances in vision rehabilitation
Please click here for a copy of the 2015 brochure and application.
Colby College Summer Programs
4730 Mayflower Hill
Waterville, ME 04901
All meals and lodging are available at the College for an additional $331, a fee that also covers campus recreational facilities and the lobster bake. Charges for family members, covering all of the above except seminar tuition, are as follows:
other adult $331children ages 10-16 $198
children ages 3-9 $156
If you are living off campus, tickets to the lobster bake can be purchased at our Information Desk in Cotter Union and the prices are: Lobster, $36 per person
Steak or Vegetarian, $28 per person