Banners may be displayed in select locations on campus with prior approval of content and dates from the Office of Campus Life.
- Banners to be hung from the Bridge Lounge in Cotter Union may be, at most, a twin sheet in size.
- Messages that can be construed as threats of emotional or physical harm toward an individual or group are not permitted.
- Banners must be removed 24 hours after the event publicized or upon request of the director of campus life.
- Groups or individuals who violate this policy may be subject to fines and/or disciplinary action.
- The director of campus life reserves the right to rescind the banner policy at any time if abuses are observed.