Jacob Fosso Tande
Research Associate in Computer Science
Areas of Expertise
- High-performance Computing
- Commodity Computing
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
- Computational Biophysics
- Numerical Analysis
- Computer Programming
- Teaching of Mathematics to non-Math Majors
- Scientific Computing Coordinator, Colby College, Waterville Maine, July 2017 - Present
- Research Associate, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, University of New England, Portland Maine, May 2016 - July 2017
- Mathematics Adjunct Faculty, Maine Community College System, September 2016 - January 2017
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Florida State University, Tallahassee FL, April 2014 - May 2016
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Department of Chemistry University of Tennessee, Knoxville TN, January 2013 - March 2014
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Instructor, Martin Luther King Bilingual High School, Bafoussam, Republic of Cameroon, September 2003 - September 2005
- Ronald D. Hills Jr., Jacob Fosso-Tande , Lanyuan Lu, Stephen G. Aller, and Cody Blac CgProt 2.3: Refinement of a Sidechain-Centric Model for Membrane Proteins (submitted) Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation.
- J. Fosso-Tande , T.-S. Nguyen, G. Gidofalvi, and A. E. DePrince III, J. Chem. Theory Comput., (2016). "Large-scale v2RDM-driven CASSCF methods. DOI
- Robert J. Harrison, Gregory Beylkin, Florian A. Bischoff, Justus A. Calvin, George I Fann , Jacob Fosso-Tande , Diego Galindo , Jeff R. Hammond , Rebecca Hartman-Baker , Judith C. Hill , Jun Jia , Jakob S. Kottmann, M-J. Yvonne OU, Laura E. Ratcliff, Mathew G. Reuter, Adam C. Richie-Halford , Nichols A. Romero, Hideo Sekino, William A. Shelton, Bryan E. Sundal, W. Scott Thornton , Edward F. Valeev, Alvaro Vazquez-Mayagoitia, Nicholas Vence, and Yukina Yokoi. "MADNESS: A Multiresolution, ADaptive Numerical Environment for Scientific Simulation" , SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing, 2015 DOI
- Jacob Fosso-Tande , Daniel R. Nascimento and A. Eugene DePrince III, Accuracy of two-particle N-representability condition for describing different spin states and the singlet-triplet gap in linear acene series, Molecular Physics, 114 (3-4), 423-430, 2015, DOI
- J. Fosso-Tande , R. J. Harrison. Confinement effects of solvation on a molecule physisorbed on a polarizable continuum particle Comput. Theo.Chem.1017, 22-30 (2013) DOI
- O. Gunaydin-Sen, P. Chen, J. Fosso-Tande , J. L. White, T. L. Allen, J. Cherian, and T.
Tokumoto, P.M. Lahti, S.McGill, R. J. Harrison, and J. L.Musfeldt. Magnetoelectric
coupling in 4,4’-stilbenedinitrene J. Chem. Phys., 138,204716 (2013) DOI
- J. Fosso-Tande , R. J. Harrison. Implicit solvation models with multiresolution multiwavelet basis function. Chemical Physics Letters, 561–562, (2013) 179–184
- O. Gunaydin-Sen, J. Fosso-Tande, P. Chen, J. L. White, T. L. Allen, J. Cherian, and T.
Tokumoto, P. M. Lahti, S. McGill, R. J. Harrison, and J. L. Musfeldt. Manipulating
the singlet-triplet equilibrium in organic biradical materials J. Chem. Phys., 135,
The directory information is for individual use only, it may not be retransmitted or published for any reason. It is not to be used for mass solicitations by email, mail, phone, or other means. Sale or other distribution of this document is prohibited by College policy.