Interested in pursing the English major or the English minor?

Students who are considering majoring or minoring in English are encouraged, but not required, to take EN120 as their W1.

The English Department offers EN200 as the “Gateway” course to the major. All English majors and English minors are required to take this course. Students may take EN200 concurrently with their W1 or after their W1.

For more information, please visit the FAQ page.