Tuesday, March 31
- Environmental Studies Lecture Series - Can We Save the Environment--- From Space? John Amos, President Sky Truth 7:00 p.m.
- Clowns Without Borders: Brendon Gawel 7:00 p.m.
- Book Talk: "America Nuova Terra Promessa" - Italian Jews in the New Promised Land 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 1
- Dean's Noon Talk: Fernando Gouvea, Mathematics Noon
- 10% Happier: ABC's Dan Harris '93 on Meditation 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 2
- Burmese Refugees and Human Rights in Thailand - Adam Saltsman (Colby '04) 4:00 p.m.
- Berger Lecture - The French and the Jews during the Holocaust: Persecution, Resistance, and Rescue 7:00 p.m.
Monday, April 6
Tuesday, April 7
- Environmental Studies Lecture Series - Ecosystem Forecasting in the Ocean, Dr. Nick Record, Bigelow Lab for Ocean Sciences 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 8
- Stolen Borders: Jewish Illegal Immigration to the United States in the Era of Immigration Quotas 4:00 p.m.
- Beyond the Great Firewall - Censorship, Creativity and the Future of Digital China 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 9
Friday, April 10
Monday, April 13
- Mountains and Rivers Without End: Gary Snyder, Dogen, and the "Long, Broad Tongue of the Buddha" 7:00 p.m.
- Understanding Israeli Society through Graffiti 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 14
- Truth, Healing and Change: the History, Necessity and Process of the Maine Wabanaki State Child Welfare Truth and Reconciliation Commission 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 15
Tuesday, April 21
Wednesday, April 22
- Bridge Pride Week Keynote Event: Hudson Taylor, Founder of Athlete Ally 6:00 p.m.
- Visiting Writers Series - Poet Beth Ann Fennelly 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 23
- Dean's Noon Talk: Samara Gunter, Economics Noon
- Museum 2015 Spring - Photography and Migration Conference Lecture 6:30 p.m.
Monday, April 27
- AAPI Heritage Lecture: Helen Zia - Asian American Dreams: The Emergence of an American People 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 28
Wednesday, April 29
Wednesday, May 6
Thursday, May 7
< April, 2015 | Current Month | April, 2015 >
About the Event Calendar
The Colby College event calendar displays all of the events happening on campus. This list is maintained by the Scheduling Office.