Events for May, 2020
Wednesday, May 6
Thursday, May 7
- Virtual Bingo Thursdays 9:00 a.m.
- Cafecito de Colores 4:00 p.m.
- French & Italian Department Virtual Year-End Open House 5:30 p.m.
Friday, May 8
Saturday, May 9
Monday, May 11
- Mindful Meditation Monday 9:00 a.m.
- Economics Honors and Senior Theses Defense 10:00 a.m.
- English and Creative Writing Honors and Awards Presentations 1:00 p.m.
Tuesday, May 12
Wednesday, May 13
Thursday, May 14
Friday, May 15
- 2020 Senior Exhibition 8:00 a.m.
- Mindful Meditation Monday 1:00 p.m.
- Live Instagram chat with photographer and Professor of Art Gary Green 2:30 p.m.
- Big Bucks Bingo 8:00 p.m.
Monday, May 18
Thursday, May 21
Friday, May 22
Saturday, May 23
Sunday, May 24
Wednesday, May 27
Thursday, May 28
- CBB May Institute - Learning from our Remote Past 10:00 a.m.
- What Does Judaism Teach Us about Families? 6:45 p.m.
< April, 2020 | Current Month | June, 2020 >
About the Event Calendar
The Colby College event calendar displays all of the events happening on campus. This list is maintained by the Office of Campus Events.