Course fees: €1300 (VAT tax included)Euro to USD currency converter
- 60 Hours of Instruction
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners
- Walking tour of Genoa
- An evening at the opera, Carlo Felice Opera House
- Guided visit to Palazzo Reale
- An excursion to Camogli
- An excursion to Portofino
(Fee does not include airfare, lodging, lunches or dinners)
Study in Italy will assist participants in finding suitable lodging by responding to individual needs. All accommodations are located in the center of Genoa and within proximity of the Study in Italy. Lodging in a B&B structure (includes breakfast) in double room costs €420 or in a single room cost €620 for 3 weeks.
Food costs approximately €350 depending on where you choose to eat. The cost is around €250 if your room has kitchen privileges and you cook for yourself, and about €450 if you always eat out. Study in Italy provides students with discounts at local restaurants and cafes.
The cost of the flight depends on the date and place of your departure. Flying out of Boston on December 31 costs under $900.
Insurance for the trip costs $55.
No prerequisites. The course is open to all.
Jan Plan Schedule
January 2- January 19, 2018.
Monday to Friday, 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.
Afternoons are often dedicated to excursions or free time. Weekends free for travel.
How to Enroll
Download an Application Form here.
- Presidential Scholars are eligible to apply for a Presidential Scholar grant.
- If a student has applied for financial aid, and has not borrowed her full loan eligibility, she may check with SFS to determine if she can borrow to cover the costs.