Application deadline: Friday, September 28, 2018
Course fees: €1920Euro to USD currency converter
- 72 Hours of Instruction
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners
- Walking tour of Genoa
- Cultural event
- Guided visit to Palazzo Reale
- An excursion to Camogli
- An excursion to Portofino
(Fee does not include airfare or meals)
Study in Italy will arrange suitable lodging, double and triple occupancy. All accommodations are located in the center of Genoa and within proximity of Study in Italy in Palazzo Ducale. Supplement for single room: €200.
Food costs approximately €350 depending on where you choose to eat. The cost is around €250 if your room has kitchen privileges and you cook for yourself, and about €500 if you always eat out. Study in Italy provides students with discounts at local restaurants and cafes.
The cost of the flight depends on the date and place of your departure. Flying out of Boston on January 6 costs under $900.
Insurance for the trip costs $55.
No prerequisites. The course is open to all.
Jan Plan Schedule
January 7- January 30, 2019.
Monday to Friday, 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.
Afternoons are often dedicated to excursions or free time. Weekends free for travel.
How to Enroll
Click here for instructions on how to enroll (Application deadline: Friday, September 28, 2018)
- Presidential Scholars are eligible to apply for a Presidential Scholar grant.
- If a student has applied for financial aid, and has not borrowed her full loan eligibility, s/he may check with SFS to determine if s/he can borrow to cover the costs.