Colby does not represent employees in personal legal matters.  If you are experiencing a need for legal advice, please seek the help of a licensed attorney.  Below are a few resources for finding legal assistance:

Employee Assistance Program -EAP is a confidential consulting service offering a range of assessment, information, referral, and counseling services for a variety of personal concerns.

Maine State Bar Association – Lawyer Referral Service

Maine Volunteer Lawyers Project  –a legal aid organization that provides free legal information, assistance, and representation to Mainers with low incomes facing civil legal issues.

Pine Tree Legal – Provides free legal assistance to low income clients