Grants have allowed Colby to establish and support groundbreaking institutes and programs whose missions embody engagement and scholarship. The stories on this page highlight a few of these recent initiatives and their impact on our community, both on and off Mayflower hill. Click on any of the links below to jump to a particular recent grant award highlight.
RECENT GRANT AWARDS
- IMAGINING AN ARCHIPELAGO (working title), RECENTLY AWARDED A GRANT FROM THE TEIGER FOUNDATION
- STUDENTS LEARN STUDENTS VOTE COALITION: ASK EVERY STUDENT IMPLEMENTATION GRANT
- ENGAGING WITH THE ARTS: MELLON FOUNDATION GRANT TO THE LUNDER INSTITUTE
- REVITALIZING WATERVILLE: BILL AND JOAN ALFOND FOUNDATION GRANT FOR COLBY’S MIXED-USE DOWNTOWN RESIDENCE AND THE DARE NORTHWARD CAMPAIGN
- COVENANT FOUNDATION SIGNATURE GRANT TO THE CENTER FOR SMALL TOWN JEWISH LIFE
Can’t find a story you’re looking for?
Archived stories can be found on the Partnerships and Programs section of this website by visiting any of its associated pages. Stories are sorted based on the area(s) they impact, such as the Arts and Humanities, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Interdisciplinary Studies, or Engagement and Policy.