EAP is a confidential consulting service offering a range of assessment, information, referral, and counseling services for a variety of personal concerns.
Cigna Behavioral Health
Cigna Behavioral Health administers Colby’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Cigna offers free, confidential services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no cost to you or your dependent family members.
EAP offers support information on a broad range of issues such as depression, grief, stress, and child rearing. The program is designed to assist employees and household members with issues such as emotional distress, marital difficulties, financial problems, legal questions, and child and elder care challenges, among others.
Services are available up to eight sessions per issue. Please call 1-800-554-6931.
COVID-19 Support Resources
EAP Wellness Webcasts: www.Cigna.com/eapwebcasts (Sign up for an upcoming live webcast using easy one-click registration. Or listen to an on-demand replay webcast whenever it’s convenient for you. Please log into the EAP Wellness Webcast Portal (log in as a new user if this is your first time).
- Coronavirus Fears and Concerns: Addressing the Challenges
- Domestic Violence Awareness
- Health Care Workers: Self-Care in Stressful Times
- Life at Home: Managing the Stressors
- Living with Grief and Loss
- Managing Anxiety: Coronavirus Fears & Concerns
- Managing the Return to Work
- Navigating Back-to School Challenges
- Resiliency in Challenging Times
- Work at Home: Keys to Success
Covid-19 Related Resources:
- Building Resilience in Times of Stress
- Cigna Total Behavioral Health iPrevail
- Coping with the Fear of Coronavirus
- Emotional Well-Being Resource Guide
- Fear in Uncertain Times
- Finding Child Care Resources During These Challenging Times
- Helping Children Manage Change
- How Can I Help My Child
- Reassuring Children Fears and Concerns
- Self-Care – Why Does It Matter
- Strategies for Coping
- Tips for Managers in Times of Traumatic Stress
- Work at Home Success Factors
Other Additional Resources:
- Caring for a Child with Autism?
- Grief and Loss
- Death of a Coworker
- Don’t Shut Them Out (substance use awareness)
- Eating Disorders Are Complicated
- Legal & Identity Theft Support
- Managing Holiday Challenges
- Mental Health Resources
- Recognizing Colleagues or Students in Distress
- You’re Not Alone (behavioral disorders in children and adolescents)