Colby Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) program organizes all written programs and policies by primary focus and degree of regulatory requirement. The CEHSPPP system is an effort to standardize and document all Colby specific environmental and safety programs under a consistent written format easily accessible to all Colby employees and students. Every effort is made to keep the online documentation current. To verify contact the EHS Director for the most current document revision.
CEHSPPPs apply to all employees, students, departments, and facilities as specified in each CEHSPPP. CHESPPPs have been organized based on the following nomenclature:
- CEHS Programs (CEHS-PR): Colby Environmental Health and Safety Programs document regulatory required programs or written plans.
- CEHS Procedures (CEHS-PC): Colby Environmental Health and Safety Procedures document Colby written plans to manage regulatory requirements at Colby but are not required by regulation.
- CEHS Policies (CEHS-PL): Colby Environmental Health and Safety Policies document Colby specific requirements or guidelines in regards to maintaining a safe, sustainable, environmentally friendly campus. CEHS-PL are specific to Colby and not always related to or required by specific regulations.
- Acronym Arrangement: CEHS-PR/PC/PL-S/H/E +document number
- CEHS-Colby Environmental Health and Safety
- PR: Program (regulatory required written plans)
- PC: Procedure (regulatory related, not required)
- PL: Policy (Colby management guideline)
- S: Safety to address acute hazards to life and health
- H: Health to address chronic long term risks to life and health
- E: Environmental management practice
|CEHSPPP Number||CEHSP Title||Type||Revision||Date||Author|
|CEHS-PR-S01||Energy Control Program (LOTO)||Program||F||7/2018||Wade Behnke|
|CEHS-PR-S02||Confined Space Entry||Program||F||11/2018||Wade Behnke|
|CEHS-PR-H03||Respirator Protection||Program||E||3/2019||Wade Behnke|
|CEHS-PR-S04||Hazardous Communication Program||Program||E||11/2018||Wade Behnke|
|CEHS-PR-H05||Hearing Conservation Procedure||Program||F||12/2018||Wade Behnke|
|CEHS-PR-E07||Hazardous Waste Contingency Plan||Program||E||11/2018||Wade Behnke|
|CEHS-PR-H08||Radiation Program||Program||D||9/2018||Wade Behnke|
|CEHS-PR-H09||Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Program||Program||A||8/2018||Wade Behnke|