Forms should be submitted to Human Resources at least two weeks before payment is needed.
Note: The recommended browser for downloading appraisal forms is Firefox. If you need assistance, please call the Faculty and Staff Support Center at extension 4222.
- Performance Appraisal Form A (Non-Exempt): For hourly employees – Offers enhanced details in each category and expanded ratings.
- Performance Appraisal Form B (Exempt): For administrative staff – Offers detailed categories and a tiered rating system.
- Performance Appraisal Form C: A simplified form allowing the supervisor to assess 10 performance factors. Includes the option of evaluating employees with two additional department-specific categories.
- Performance Appraisal Form D: An open format where the supervisor needs to complete all of the information surrounding the employees goals and accomplishments.
- Appraisal Guidelines for Supervisors: Details important information about key dates, supervisor appraisal education, and the appraisal process itself.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- FSA Reimbursement Request
- Limited Purpose FSA Reimbursement Request
- Dependent Care Automatic Payments
- FSA Direct Deposit Authorization
Salary Reduction Agreements
- You Have a Vacancy—What to do Now
- Staff Search Process Checklist
- Staff Search Plan and Summary Report
- New Employee Checklist