We are currently accepting applications for administrative summer jobs on campus.


Colby Students

Non-Colby Students

NOTE: If the position you are applying for requires driving an electric or gas powered vehicle, you must have a valid driver’s license. In addition, if your position requires driving a vehicle on public roadways, employment will be subject to meeting the College‚Äôs Fleet Safety Policy requirements.

2021 Administrative Summer Employment: General information about working and staying on campus

2021 Summer housing information (for Colby students only)

COLBY STUDENTS: You must apply to administrative summer jobs (by following the instructions above) to be officially hired by the College. Once you are hired by a department, you will be contacted by the Office of Special Programs about applying for on-campus housing (if you requested it on your job application). The application deadline for on-campus housing has been extended to Friday, May 14.

NON-COLBY STUDENTS: Once a department hires you, you will complete your employment paperwork in Workday (our hiring system). The Form I-9 must be completed on or before your first day of employment. You will complete Section 1 of the form in Workday, and then, coordinate with your hiring supervisor to schedule an appointment to come to the Office of Human Resources to finalize the I-9 by presenting an approved form of ID. Please refer to this link for a copy of the form, including the required identity documentation (see page 3).