We are currently accepting applications for summer jobs on campus, including summer research assistants (for Colby students only) as well as general administrative positions in a variety of departments.


Colby Students

Non-Colby Students

NOTE: If the position you are applying for requires driving an electric or gas powered vehicle, you must have a valid driver’s license. In addition, if your position requires driving a vehicle on public roadways, employment will be subject to meeting the College‚Äôs Fleet Safety Policy requirements.

2022 Summer Employment: General information about working and staying on campus

2022 Summer housing information (Colby students only)

COLBY STUDENTS: You must apply to a summer research or administrative summer job (by following the instructions above) to be officially hired by the College. Once you are hired by a department, you will be contacted about applying for on-campus housing (if you requested it on your job application). The application deadline for on-campus housing is Friday, May 6, 2022.

NON-COLBY STUDENTS: Once a department hires you, you will complete your employment paperwork in Workday (our hiring system), except for the Form I-9. The Form I-9 must be completed on or before your first day of employment. Please coordinate with your hiring supervisor to schedule an appointment to come to the Office of Human Resources to complete the I-9 including presenting an approved form of ID. Please refer to this link for a copy of the form, including the required identity documentation (see page 3).