- Open a web browser and go to vpn.colby.edu
- Log in with your Colby username and password
- Click the Start button in the Client Application Sessions Box.
- If the Pulse Secure application is already installed, it will launch and you do not need to proceed with the rest of these steps.
- If the Pulse Secure app is not installed, you should expect a Pulse Secure Setup window—select Next
- You will be presented with a window. If the window asks you to allow the following program to install software on the computer, click Install
- After selecting Install, let the process finish and you may be presented with another security window asking for your credentials. If so, enter your normal Colby username and password. Pulse Secure will begin installing and the following window will be displayed
- Once the installation is complete, expect a window informing you that the Pulse Secure Setup Wizard is complete—click Finish
- Once the installation is complete, find Pulse Secure by opening the start menu and finding the Pulse Secure folder among your programs. Once Pulse Secure is open, you will be connected to Colby’s VPN and will have access to all programs requiring the key server. If you do not see a ‘Colby VPN’ connection, you can add one using the “+” icon and entering vpn.colby.edu as the host.
If you experience any errors during the installation process, follow these alternate instructions:
- Return to Colby’s VPN page
- Enter the Pulse Secure VPN Client Installers folder located under the Files tab
- Select the downloadable file that applies to your operating system and choose to save it if prompted.
If you have questions or experience problems, contact the ITS Support Center at email@example.com or ext. 4222.