I have worked at the Colby Library for 27 years. I started processing Reserves and working the Circulation Desk and got promoted to Circulation Supervisor in 1999.
In 2013, I joined SW&ET as Systems coordinator.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words.
friendly, outgoing, approachable
2. What do you value most about your work?
Learning new things everyday.
I do miss the student interactions.
3. When not at work, what three activities do you enjoy the most?
1) Spending time with my family & grandkids, 3 dogs
2) Enjoy Nascar, Go #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr.
3) Going for rides with no destination.
4. What are your reading/watching/listening to?
I still watch Young & the Restless, soap opera every night. I even have my husband watching it.
I listen to Country music
5. In your own words…
Presentation at IUG 2015 in Minneapolis MN. CBB will be presenting: Less is More. How we took three separate catalogs and combined it into one?