Monday, October 28
- 'Oceanic Humanities in Southern Africa: Hydrocolonial Perspectives Noon
- Mathematics & Statistics Colloquium - Mathematics and Statistics Colloquium 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 29
- Oak Institute Lecture - Water Rights and Decolonization: A Lecture and Poetry Reading by Dr. Craig Santos Perez 7:00 p.m.
- Oak Institute Lecture Reception 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 30
- Maine Indian Pre-History: The Environment and Wabanaki Lifeways from a Traditional Perspective 4:00 p.m.
- Foresta Ultra Naturam: Exhausting Translation: a talk by Prof. Paul Vangelisti 7:00 p.m.