Colby faculty, students, and staff now have access to the Wall Street Journal digital edition through an academic site license provided by the Colby Libraries.
How do I register for an account?
- Go to the WSJ registration page. You will be redirected to Colby’s authentication page.
- Use your Colby credentials to log in. You will be taken to the WSJ account page.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Select an Account Type from the dropdown: Student, Professor, or Staff.
- Enter your Colby email address and create a password. The email address and password will allow access on other devices outside of the college network.
- Click “Create” to complete registration and create your WSJ subscription.
- Once you have an account you can go directly to: https://www.wsj.com/.
- The first time you login, you will be asked to verify your email address. A message will be sent to your email account. Click on the link in the email to verify your email address.
- Go back to https://www.wsj.com/ and login and you are done!
NOTE: Student member accounts stay active until their graduation dates. Faculty and staff need to validate their memberships once a year. Visit the account setup page or use your account links from within the Wall Street Journal site or app.
The Wall Street Journal does not allow two simultaneous subscriptions for the same user. You can cancel your existing subscription and then go through the activation process outlined above. Call Customer Service to cancel at 1-800-JOURNAL (1-800-568-7625) and ask for the Education Team.
What does The Wall Street Journal site license include?
What about mobile and tablet apps?
The site license includes access through iOS and Android smartphone and tablet apps. Search for “Wall Street Journal” in your app store.
Still need help?
If you need help, please contact the Colby Libraries at email@example.com